B. Wheeee-ls! Soft Cars
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $6.70. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Drive Away: The B. Wheeee-Ls Soft Cars Come In A Pack Of 4 And Include A Car, Truck, Racer & Taxi. Pull Them Back And Let Go!
- Different Sounds: The Car Rings, The Truck Chimes, The Racer Rattles And The Taxi Squeaks! Learn The Sounds As You Go.
- Motor Skills: Each Car Also Sports A Different Color & Shape; A Great Way To Develop Your Kid’S Auditory & Motor Skills!
- Easy To Use: Pull The Vehicles Back And Release Them To Self-Propel. No Batteries Required.
- Fun & Safe: Made From Soft, Squishy Plastic To Help Avoid Injuries While Driving. Perfect For Little Ones!
- Four chunky vehicles
- Great for enthusiastic little hands
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Pull them back and watch the B. Wheeee-ls Soft Cars goooo! Features 4 chunky vehicles with fun, whimsical faces. Perfect for little hands to play with. Each vehicle has its own distinctive sound: car rings, truck chimes, racer rattles and the taxi squeaks. Store them in their 100% recycled box garage. No batteries required. Ages 1 and up.
From the Manufacturer
Pull them back and watch them gooooooooo.
Compare to similar items
This item B. Wheeee-ls! Soft Cars
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||stores123||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Liberty Imports||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||3.75 x 5 x 4 in||4.33 x 4.22 x 3.54 in||9.9 x 7.56 x 5.43 in||8.9 x 9.5 x 3.3 in||4.25 x 2.75 x 2.5 in||3 x 5.75 x 4.5 in|
Top customer reviews
These cars are no exception.. They are a LOT bigger then expected from looking at the picture online. They are jumbo size. The material is a medium to hard rubber type, some of the cars are softer then others. Each car either jingles, rattles, squeaks, etc. These are for my son's first Birthday as he is really into cars and balls right now so I splurged and ordered these. I'll have to report back on how he likes them. He also loves animals and cute faces so I think he will really like these cute cars. I love that they are also very gender friendly because it's hard to find baby cars that are gender neutral if you have little girls.What surprised me the most was the large size of these cars and they do look better in person as do all toys from this line. B. zippy. B speedy. B joyful. B free. B YOU.. Pull the cars back and off they go..
When he first saw the stationary cars :
- eagerly reaching out to touch/grab the cars
When I first pulled back a car and released it to run on it's own towards baby:
- he screamed in fright and started crying
Over the next 1 month:
- we kept showing him the cars, he will still want to reach out to grab the cars whenever he saw them stationary
- we also started moving the cars slowly back & fro in front of him and using his hands to guide the cars' movements
- we will roll the wheels a little to get him accustomed to the car's moving sounds
- point to note is that the cars' mechanism sounds are loud & sharp (ok to us adults, but perhaps too sudden & loud/sharp for baby) when it is pulled back and released to run on it's own. But if we hold a car and move it along slowly, the mechanism sound is not as loud. The purple truck seems to have the loudest/sharpest mechanism sound vs the other 3 cars
When it seems like he's used to the sounds of the cars moving (either when we roll it or when we pull back & release for very short distances) - baby's nearly 6 mths old:
- we pulled the car back and released at about 40 - 50 inches distance, and my nephew started screaming loudly again
- at first we thought he was scared, but no tears and he kept looking at the car without crying
- so we pulled the car back and released it again a few more times. Baby's reaction is to scream excitedly each time the car is released. But he's also laughing when he screams and kept reaching towards the cars. Really funny/happy reaction and it was the first time he ever reacted so excitedly to a toy.
- Our final conclusion is that he's not scared of the toy anymore, and he probably finds it thrilling every time we pull back & release the car (i.e. kind of like kids on amusement park's rides?). We're still trying to figure out if his screams are natural screams of excitement, or perhaps he's trying to imitate the mechanism sounds of the cars...
Would I buy the cars again? Yes, definitely!
Recommendation for other buyers of these cars for young babies:
Introduce them to the car's mechanism sounds gently first before pulling it back and releasing from a distance.
The cars run well on rubber mat.
Buying them for my one-year-old nephew because these things saved us from some mean temper tantrums.
Made with soft plastic/rubber so is safe for babies as well.