Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by The Lone Bellow PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 100 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 115 reviews
on February 16, 2014
I love this toy for my baby girl and think it is so cute! I love the twist on the classic Fisher Price interlocking toys, and think this is SO much cuter than their version. I also love that it's safe for teething babies to chew on. It's a fun toy whether your baby is playing with one bug, or all 9! Plus, I love that it was cheaper than I could find at my local stores.
on February 10, 2016
My 8 month old daughter loves these bugs. We keep several in different areas of the house ad well as in the diaper bag. The bugs fit nicely in her tiny hands and are soft enough for her to chew on. Excellent quality product too.
on July 11, 2017
Love that they are made well but they are harder to put together than other pop beads!
on August 6, 2017
Cute items, but difficult for small toddlers to snap together.
on January 13, 2014
I bought these for my daughter's first birthday. They are easily one of her favorite toys. She loves the bright colors and enjoys chewing on them (the purple 'C' shaped one is a favorite) and squeazing them. They are a little hard to pop apart, but she is only 1 so that does not matter too much. My major complaint is that each bead is firmly attached to the other beads in the row as well as to the box. It took me about 10 minutes to separate all of the beads from the packaging. It was excessive. I realized as soon as I started opening the box (with my daughter eagerly trying to grab the bugs) that I should have opened the box and put the beads in a gift bag before giving them to her.
on August 6, 2016
These cute little bug links were purchased as a first birthday present for a friends daughter. My friend is an environmentalist so these were perfect for her daughter. She took them out of the package and started playing with them right away. The were very durable and felt high quality.

This was my first B. toys purchase, but it was the start of many more B. toy purchases for my own children. I like the color combinations of these toys- using warmer color tones and fun details. Also another fun thing with these toys is the little booklet that comes with each toy that has the cutest quotes and funny's from children. I have kept each little booklet from subsequent purchases.

I enjoy this toy brand and have recommended it to other friends and moms!
on May 31, 2017
Great product and service.
on August 1, 2017
Love it!
on July 15, 2014
My daugher loves these!! She's a little young yet to pull them apart (she's 7 months) but she loves to chew on them and they make good bath toys!!! On top of everything they are adorable!
on January 25, 2016
Wonderful quality toy. Colorful, happy little bugs. The plastic feels sturdy and substantial-- I don't think any of the parts should break off with normal play. My 10-mo. old daughter is only interested in them now when mom balances them on her head and makes funny faces, but in a few more months, she should be ready to really play with them.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.