Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 270 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 352 reviews
on November 30, 2014
My kids love this! Well made, beautiful, smooth, fun music and so many to play!!
review image review image
on February 22, 2016
If you are looking for an electronic music toy for kids from toddler and up buy a woofer. the volume can be changed, the songs are cute, the dog noises are adorable and will not grate on your nerves. No flashing lights just sound. My kids give it an A+
on February 9, 2015
I can't say enough great things about this toy. In fact, this is my first positive review I've ever written because I think so highly of this toy. If your child is into music, they will love it. My 15 months daughter received it for Christmas and never seems to get tired of this toy. It says it is for 3 year olds, but we watch her while she plays it. I am definitely buying this again for my friends' children.

One thing to note: if it starts sounding like it is broken with static or the songs get chopped off, you need to change the batteries.
on February 5, 2014
The woofer guitar is better than I thought it would be. My 3 and 5 year old children both really like this toy. There are a lot of different modes and options for them to choose from, and changes modes with just the touch of a button. Both kids like to role-play that they are playing guitar. This was one kids toy that is worth it's price.
on June 15, 2016
Wolfer was the hit of my grandson's third birthday. He loves the doggy guitar design, bright colors and enjoys music. His big sisters loved it too. They received the cat keyboard four years ago by the same company and it still works great and is a family favorite. Both Wolfer and Cat have great sounds and a variety of musical choices and songs. Grandson's parents thought they might have to let him sleep with his Wolfer. I think he likes it.
on December 9, 2013
Just got this as a birthday present for a 2-yr old who's been obsessing over guitars. It is SO cute, and he loves playing with it. He hasn't been able to put it down! The music choices are adorable, even the songs with someone singing, it's not annoying at all, super cute. The strings do make sounds when you strum, but it not as continuous or reactive as real strings. But given how many songs and variations there are in it, it totally makes up for real strummable strings. There's a nice volume control button at the bottom and a stop button at the nose. Wonderful gift and great toy for little musicians. HIGHLY recommended!
on December 7, 2016
I like that it didn't come in a bulky box for packaging. It's great quality (as expected for B. toys) and has a very sturdy REAL strap that my 1 year old won't be able to wear out. Love it! Great Christmas gift!
on January 31, 2015
My daughter absolutely LOVES this guitar! The strap makes it easy for her to carry and it has so many different songs that she can play I don't get irritated by the repetitiveness like with most toys. I really like that it has a volume control dial as well. I seen some people complaining about the strap causing strangulation concerns but our strap can be completely detached via Velcro on both ends, there was a couple of plastic string things holding it on (packaging that is supposed to come off). I highly recommend this to everyone that has kids that love music!
on August 7, 2016
I purchase

d for my one year old grandson and he and everyone loved it. It is made
so well the tone is great. Now I bought one for my granddaughter she is 4. It is so colorful and a great variety of music.
on March 26, 2014
I just got the item today from Amazon international shipping. My boy kind of like it and the sounds are very clear, many functions that engage baby. He is still too early to appreciate the cords yet, but the outlook did attract him.

I like the feature that it can adjust the volume, it will make my life a lot better because my boy likes to play with his toys at night and he is sleeping with us. I also like the cords that accurate just like the real life instruments. He owns Leapfrog guitar and I feel this one has more features compare to Leapfrog, though leapfrog is nice.

Overall, i am satisfy with the purchase, nice produce.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.