Battat – Hide & Seek Alphabet Pop-Up – 50 Shapes Colors Letters Numbers – Learning Toys for Toddlers – Phthalates & Bpa Free, Red - Lime - Sea - Coral, 13" (Large) x 11.6” (W) x 1.5" (H) (BT2532Z)
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 50 pop-up buttons and 50 colorful flaps that pop open! surprises and Smiles await behind every flap.
- Learn all about letters, numbers, shapes and colors, while having fun! 1 cat, 2 Cats, 3 Cats, 4 Cats! you did it! use it as a memory game! what’s hiding under the circle again?
- A sturdy alphabet board, that’s built to last. This one’s a keeper with its sturdy design. Educational and fun, it will be passed on from one child to the other.
- Push a button to discover a colorful illustration. M for Mitten and v for violin! flap opens with a soft “clackety” sound that kids will love.
- Road trip friendly! play and learn in the car, at the park or during Sunday dinners at grandma’s! just grab the handle and go!
- Learn lower and uppercase letters with this table top alphabet game. Lower case letter appears when you push the flap open, while the uppercase ones are visible at all time, on top of the flap.
- Encourage early learning and develop better motor skills and hand-eye coordination.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Battat Hide and Seek Alphabet
Learn to count spell and identify shapes and colors! Pop, pop, pop your way around the board to learn letters, numbers, colors and shapes. Friendly illustrations make learning fun. Surprises and smiles await behind every flap.
Portable double-sided inspiration with magnetic letters and numbers. All of the fun packs up for easy on-the-go storage!
Learning Made Fun
Now I know my ABCs!
This fun alphabet themed board will challenge your little one’s mind by associating letters with objects. They will love pressing down the tabs to see what’s hidden underneath. This toy also helps build your child’s memory as well as they will begin to remember what they last saw under that tab. They won’t even know that they’re learning with all the fun they’re having.
- Count from 1-10
- 10 colors
- 4 geometric shapes
- Entire alphabet
POP, pop, pop your way around the board with the hide and seek alphabet board from Battat toys. Colorful illustrations at the push of a button!it’s a known fact: kids just love pushing buttons so, this alphabet preschool toy is just perfect! push down the button for the flap to open! this is a great interactive learning toy that provides hours of fun and many developmental assets for your toddler. Friendly illustrations make learning fun! it's a real plus to teach your little one about animals, colors, shapes, letters and numbers. Once they think they got it, it's time for a quiz! “what’s hiding underneath the letter s? a zebra? I don't think so. Try again.” the smile when they got it right will be worth a million Dollars for sure! use it as a memory game or to introduce spelling, as the image hiding under is spelled on top of the flap! this is one of the best educational toys for 3 years olds and up! it helps build your child's confidence, hand-eye coordination and fine motor skills, as well as other important assets. One of the best and most sturdy educational toys for toddlers out there! hide & seek alphabet from Battat is recommended for 3 years and up.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This is a great toy for reviewing ABCs and learning to count. If you hold the toy upside down all of the little doors will open at once. I've avoided showing my toddler this so as to encourage him to open each door one by one (more fun!).
I recommend this toy for kids as young as 1 or 1 2
1/2. The little buttons are rather small, so this will also help in fine motor skills. It's not something my toddler plays with a ton such as his trains and trucks, but we do use it everyday as part of our lessons.