Battat Take-A-Part Toy Vehicles Airplane Green
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- The Take-A-Part Airplane lets curious minds explore how pieces work together to make a larger whole, and helps train fine motor skills at the same time.
- This 9.75" x 9.75" x 6.25" set includes 21 vehicle parts and a power drill with 3 interchangeable different bits. Requires 2 AA batteries (not included).Parts and fasteners are oversized, made for small hands to manipulate.
- Recommended for ages 3 years and up.
- Battat is a family-owned toy manufacturer that is 114 years old and has been in North America for over 40 years,Every Battat toy has an educational value, whether it is didactic or nurturing, or collecting and creating worlds for children playing with them.
- Each product is always manufactured to the highest standards under rigorous safety standards.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Battat is a 114-year-old family-owned business that has been designing and manufacturing high-quality toys for more than 40 years. Battat's mission has always been to supply toys that have a nurturing and educational value at affordable prices. All Battat products are manufactured to the highest standards and have always adopted rigorous safety standards.
Battat Take-A-Part Airplane
Encourage mechanical and motor skills with easy-to-assemble parts
Kids learn how to take things apart and put them back together with the Battat Take-A-Part Airplane. Children can get right to work with these tools and parts that are designed for young hands. The nifty powered screwdriver works just like the grown-up version, turning in two different directions to loosen and tighten connectors. It includes three different bits to fit the airplane's various connectors, helping teach children pattern matching and mechanical skills.
Once the plane is complete, they can take it for a flight around the room--and then it's time to check the engine! Just flip the switch to change the screwdriver's direction to easily unscrew piece after piece until there's nothing left but a pile of 21 parts. This toy is perfect for ages three and up. And don't forget, 'righty tighty, lefty loosey!'
- Each set encourages fine motor skills, imagination, logic, and interest in mechanics
- Includes 21 airplane parts, one battery-operated power tool, and three bits
Kids Learn By Doing
Build Fine Motor Skills
Develop your child's fine motor skills with Battat Take-a-Part vehicles. With the tools provided, your child can take apart and rebuild these vehicles again and again.
Easy to Use Screwdriver
The power screwdriver comes with three bits and is simple to control. To change the direction of the screwdriver, just flip the switch on the bottom. The screwdriver requires two AA-size batteries, not included.
Large, Durable Pieces
Take-a-Part screws and pieces are made large so small hands can easily work with them. They are engineered from a strong, durable plastic that's made tough for a long life. Each set includes all the pieces needed to build and take apart the toy, including vehicle parts, a screwdriver, and three bits.
Collect All Four
Outfit your child's garage with Take-A-Part vehicles in Airplane, 4x4, Crane, and Roadster models. From vehicle rescues to fast get-a-ways, these toys offer hours and hours of challenging and imaginative play when combined. Each vehicle sold separately.
|Take-A-Part Airplane||Take-A-Part 4x4||Take-A-Part Crane||Take-A-Part Roadster|
|Color||Green and Orange||Maroon||Yellow and Blue||Blue|
|Number of Pieces (Vehicle Only)||21||21||30||18|
|Number of Pieces (Total)||25||25||34||22|
|Screwdriver and Bits Included||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Strong, Durable Material||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Batteries Required||AA x 2||AA x 2||AA x 2||AA x 2|
|Recommended Age||3 and up||3 and up||3 and up||3 and up|
The Battat Take-A-Part Airplane teaches young minds how little parts go together to make big machines. The Take-A-Part Airplane lets curious minds explore how pieces work together to make a larger whole, and helps train fine motor skills at the same time. This set includes twenty-one (21) parts and a power screwdriver with three (3) interchangeable bits. Parts and fasteners are oversized, made for small hands to manipulate. Requires two AA batteries (not included). Recommended for ages 3 years and up.
Compare with similar items
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- Came packaged very nicely and with instructions
- Is very well made! Unlike other toys of this kind that I've tried by another company, these plastic pieces are all very solid and sturdy instead of flimsy and bendable.
- Is big! It's bigger than I expected which is nice! Makes it much easier for little hands to assemble and manipulate the pieces.
- The included power screwdriver (which takes two AA batteries) works well and has different screw bits that can be used and swapped out very easily. I bought other versions of take apart toys from other companies that come with regular screwdrivers but those are still too complicated for my son to operate. Power was the way to go!
- Screwdriver rotates both ways for screwing in and taking out by a small switch on the underside of the barrel.
- While a little difficult for my impatient son at first, it's pretty intuitive and he started picking it up quickly.
- Fun to play with when it's done! The propellor spins (not powered) and the wheels roll.
Things that could be better:
- While it's great that the screwdriver rotates both ways, it can be confusing for a little one to figure out which way it's going on their own. It would be better with some kind of picture indicator by the switch showing which way takes the screws out and which pushes them in.
- I'm so happy that it came with instructions but they're not meant for really little kids. That's ok, they made sense enough for me to help him the first few times.
- It would be really nice if this came with an extra screw or two since if any of these get lost...game over.
All in all I really love this toy and so far so does my son! Well done Battat!! I did NOT receive this item free or at a discount
The drill has reverse and forward action so that this airplane could be taken apart and put back together endlessly. There are three bits to the drill, which is awesome for choices. The flat head and Phillips head can be used interchangeably for all the screws. Then there is a bolt bit for taking apart the big wheels. It's an awesome learning toy because my nephew was able to figure out that the wheels required one bit and the screws another. Also with the drill he caught on that turning one way tightened the screws to put it together and if he wanted to take it apart he just flipped the switch on the drill. (I had been worried that it may be a little over his head for a three year old, but I was pleasantly surprised to be wrong). The plane is durable plastic so it is a fun toy to play around with and spin the propeller, but by far, most of the enjoyment comes from putting it together and taking it apart (and of course, the drill itself).
I had also tried the drill to see if it worked on his other tool set screws from a different brand and it did! So the drill is not only limited to building and taking apart this airplane. I feel that's a great added bonus.
My only critique is that the back tires are secured together with one screw so rolling the plane around (because all the wheels turn so it rolls too) ultimately ends up unscrewing the 2 small back wheels and they just keep rolling off when the plane is rolled around on the floor. But the big front wheels stay on so it doesn't hinder the plane from still rolling around. Just keep an eye on the little wheels so that when they roll off they and the screw that secures them don't get lost. (They're not a small size but still, they roll and can end up under couches, book shelves, entertainment centers, etc.)
All in all, this is the best toy I have seen in a very long time - offering education and fun! I would love it if this brand came out with more types of vehicles to build and deconstruct, i.e. buses, cars, rockets, motorcycles, etc. Or even different structures. Love this product!