CR123A Lithium Batteries [Upgraded] RAVPower 3V Lithium Battery Non-Rechargeable, 16-Pack, 1500mAh Each, 10 Years of Shelf Life for Arlo Cameras, Polaroid, Flashlight, Microphones and More (Black)
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- If you are purchasing the batteries for the Arlo camera, please contact our customer support team and provide your current address to receive your free conductive foam. Supports Most Appliances: Power Polaroid, Arlo cameras, and everyday appliances with 1,500mAh / 3.0V (4.5Wh) of energy. NOTE: Can Not Be Recharged!
- Up to 10 Year Shelf Life: Survive years of idleness thanks to its outstanding power conservation capability
- Long-Lasting 24,000mAh Combined Power: Treat your devices to 16 low-resistance batteries
- Beat Any Weather: Never encounter a dead battery even during extreme weathers ranging from -40°C to 85°C / -49°F to 185°F
- Safer and Greener: Include safer Lithium-ion battery with short circuit, over current, and voltage surge smart protections
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare to similar items
This item CR123A Lithium Batteries [Upgraded] RAVPower 3V Lithium Battery Non-Rechargeable, 16-Pack, 1500mAh Each, 10 Years of Shelf Life for Arlo Cameras, Polaroid, Flashlight, Microphones and More (Black)
Power Banks RAVPower 22000mAh Portable Charger, High Capacity USB Battery Pack 22000 with 3 USB Ports, High Speed Charging Power Pack 5.8A Max Output for Smartphone Tablet and More
RAVPower 16750mAh Portable Charger, Time Tested Battery Pack with Dual iSmart 2.0 USB Ports with Flashlight, 4.5A Max Output Power Bank for Nintendo Switch, iPhone, iPad, Galaxy and Android Devices
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||—||Sunvalley Brands||Sunvalley Brands||AnkerDirect||PowerJak||iPowerBuddy|
|Item Dimensions||3.9 x 6.7 x 0.7 in||2.76 x 6.5 x 0.94 in||3.15 x 5 x 0.79 in||2.28 x 6.64 x 0.87 in||0.9 x 5.6 x 2.5 in||2.44 x 5.43 x 1 in|
|Item Weight||0.53 lb||0.9 lb||0.68 lb||0.78 lb||0.59 lb||7.86 ounces|
If you are purchasing the batteries for the Arlo camera, please contact our customer support team and provide your current address to receive your free conductive foam.
Supports Most Appliances
Invest in a pack of RAVPower CR123A Batteries that can be used to power everyday appliances with the capacity of 1500mAh / 3.0V (4.5Wh). Pair it up with your Polaroid, Arlo cameras, flashlights, microphones, and most household medical equipment to be prepared for any emergencies.
Long-Lasting Reliable Power
Each battery houses an impressive 1,500mAh capacity with low internal resistance. This ensures you can efficiently power your equipment for an extended period of time. Save the trouble of changing batteries for years to come.
Superior Performance in Any Weather
Benefit from unconditional convenience and consistent performance in either freezing Arctic conditions or a scorching desert. Our batteries can beat the most extreme weather ranging from -40°C to 85°C / -49°F to 185°F.
Up to 10 Year Shelf Life
Premium low self-discharge mechanism keeps for nearly 10 years of idleness without draining the battery. Never get stuck ever again because of a dead battery.
Greener and Safer
Environment-friendly Li-ion batteries are your first step to a greener world. Containing no harmful chemicals, RAVPower batteries are guarded with short circuit, over current, and voltage surge smart protections that are gentler to the earth and safer for you.
NOTE: Can Not Be Recharged!
Top customer reviews
I recently reviewed this product as evidenced below and commented on the fact that my battery pack was still working well but that the case had started to break open a bit. Wasn't complaining since it worked, but it was a bit weird.
Well out of the blue I received an email from the vendor who wanted to send me a new battery pack no questions asked. I gave them my address and less than 1 week after they contacted me I had a brand new battery pack on my front porch! The new battery pack is going strong.
Crazy customer service for them to see my review and then decide to take action on it like that!
RAVPower just made a long term customer and brand advocate!
I have had this charger for about a year now and I really like a lot of things about it as there is a lot to like.
1. Very affordable
2. Huge capacity
3. Comes with a great carry bag, I store extra charging cables with it
4. Comes with a Micro USB for charging it
5. Nice clear indicator for charge level.
1. I would like to see two 2 amp ports, but that is a bit of a wish, not a need.
1. I am not so sure about the quality. For some reason it seems to have split at the seam and now is open probably 60% of the way around the case. You can see the battery pack inside now. This isn't great. However the battery pack still functions like new and I continue to use it.
Overall RAVPower makes great products, I have wall chargers, battery packs, cables, etc from them. This is the only one that is a bit off in quality, but to be fair it works and I assume it is more the abnormality rather than the norm.
I would not hesitate to buy another RavPower product.
Like my previous Ravpower battery pack purchases this item was delivered with a nice padded carry case. Also included were a couple of short Micro USB cables for easy carrying and connecting.
Having power for your USB devices is very handy. Now when I travel I don't have to worry about recharging my phone, music player, Kindle, etc... I can power my devices for a few days on the road then recharge the battery pack again if needed. When I get home I charge it fully then load it back into the travel bag. Nice to know I'm covered on the road with portable power. Nice to be able to use your phone while it is charging, even while moving around!
I highly recommend this product based on its build quality, performance, practicality and price. If you're looking for a dependable portable USB power bank then the Ravpower Element will make you very happy.
It is beautifully designed, small and portable. It uses four top of the line Samsung 18650 power cells which will provide years of recharging capability, up to 500 plus times. These are the same style of batteries used in many portable computer battery packs. Each cell in this device is rated to 2600 mAh capacity so the power pack has a fully charged capacity of 10,400 mAh.
What I like is that the unit is priced well and it is so small and portable but can really carry a lot of power. It easily fits into your purse, briefcase or pocket. You could recharge most smart phones from 4 to 6 times with this power cell. I have included a video of this review and I hope it is helpful to you.
The output current to charge your devices is limited to two Ampere on port 1 and one Ampere on port 2. Please remember that after you connect your device to press the power bank's "On" button one time to start the charging. Make sure to take note that your electronic device indicates that it is charging.
The blue LEDs on the front that flash when the unit is charging or stay on to indicate the battery charge level are bright. If you charge it in your bedroom turn the LEDs side down to cover them up at night as to not light up the ceiling of the bedroom, especially when they were flashing. (Very distracting) Each LED represents a 25% level of battery charge.
Ravpower included accessories:
* 2 adapter cables, 21 ½ inches long, for charging and for use with micro USB devices. You may have to use your own cable on some devices.
* AC wall charger with USB output
* Flannel draw string bag for carrying
* Instruction manual
* 1 year warranty
Ravpower Main Features:
* 10,000 mAh capacity
* The unit is compact and beautifully designed and weighs in at 8 ¼ ounces.
* Highly attractive design
* It features dual USB ports rated at 4.8 to 5.3 VDC and one is rated at 2 Amps and one at 1.0 Amp.
* You can charge two devices at once using the dual USB ports.
* It has 4 LED status lights that indicate the battery charge level.
* The battery pack uses 4 Lithium-Ion batteries of 18650 style that are rated at 2600 mAh each for a total of 10400 mAh capacity.
* The battery pack can be recharged 500+ times
Performance while charging various devices with the Ravpower 10,000 mAh from one charge:
* iPad 2 started 52% battery at 4 LEDs RavPower pack 10,000
* Next morning the iPad 2 was at 100% and the RavPower still had 3 LEDs.
* During the day the RavPower battery pack dropped from 3 LEDs to 2 while just sitting. I then charged an iPhone 4 with the partially depleted battery pack.
* iPhone 4 at 18% and battery pack at 2 LEDs.
* 30min 53% 2 LEDs on the RavPower 10,000
* 60 min 79% 2 LEDs on the RavPower 10,000
* 90 min 89% 2 LEDs on the RavPower 10,000
* 120 min 100% 2 LEDs on the RavPower 10,000
* I then used the same battery, partially depleted and charged an iPad 3.
* iPad 3 at 83% and the RavPower at 2 LED's
* Next morning iPad 3 at 100% and RavPower at 0 LEDs
Limitations of device charging:
* iPhone 4 battery 1,420 mAh battery capacity
* iPhone 4S battery 1,432 mAh battery capacity
* iPad 2 battery 6,944 mAh battery capacity
* iPad 3 battery 11,560 mAh battery capacity
* Kindle Fire battery 4400 mAh capacity
* Kindle Keyboard battery 1750 mAh capacity
As you can see the RavPower will not fully charge a totally dead iPad 3 because it only contains 10,000 mAh of capacity. It will add to your usage time and my suggestion is to turn off the iPad while charging or start charging very early and use the RavPower battery first while saving as much of your iPad battery as possible. You have to consider the losses in the charging circuits of both the battery pack and the device you are charging.
Device charging real world:
* iPhone 4 5 times and close to 6 times full charges out of a fully charged RavPower.
* iPad 2 1.2 times a full charge
* iPad 3 73% of a full charge
* Kindle Fire (first generation) 1.9 times
* These figures are based on 85% efficiency between the battery pack and your device's electronics. This means 8500 usable mAh capacity available for device charging. This example is the same for all battery packs you may use.
Issues to be aware of:
* Not recognized by HP Touchpad as a charging source
* A full charge to a depleted RavPower will take 20+ hours with your computer (calculated at 500 mA output from the PC)
* You can also charge the RavPower with your car's USB charger or your AC wall charger.
* A wall or car charger outputting 1 Amp will charge the battery in approximately 10+ hours.
* When using a higher Amp charging device the charging current is limited to 1 Amp by the battery's internal circuitry.
* You must push the RavPower's "ON" button to begin charging your mobile device.
This is an excellent product and deserves a 5 star rating. I recommend it to you.
I received a sample product for evaluation and I promised to provide a fair and honest review.