Amazon Vehicles Oct16 Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Electronics Holiday Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Subscribe & Save Cozy Knits Book 2 or More Hours of House Cleaning on Amazon pbskids pbskids pbskids  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Cycling on Amazon

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-2 of 2 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Dec 30, 2012 12:42:54 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 30, 2012 12:43:36 PM PST
I grow tired of using the PS3 controller for Blu-Ray/DVD playback. Sometimes I forget to turn off the PS3 at night and in the morning my controller is dead and needs charged. If I leave the PS3 on does it affect the battery life of this remote?

Posted on Mar 30, 2013 1:10:58 PM PDT
BAH says:
You should never leave your PS3 on overnight unless you have a big download. Why would you do that if not for that reason? If you are doing a big download, you can select "automatic turnoff when download is complete" and you could turn off any controllers as well. Hold the PS button and select turnoff controller. That will save your battery and you can do it for a dualshock or blu-ray remote. I would just turnoff the game system when not in use to save less wear and tear on it.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  2
Total posts:  2
Initial post:  Dec 30, 2012
Latest post:  Mar 30, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

This discussion is about
Sony PS3 Media/Blu-ray Disc Remote Control
Sony PS3 Media/Blu-ray Disc Remote Control by Sony Computer Entertainment (PlayStation 3)
4.4 out of 5 stars (1,424)