Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Fergie GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 12 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 13 reviews
on November 18, 2015
I was so excited to get these for the Advent season this year. They seem great, HOWEVER, once you put the AAA batteries in, they do NOT come back out! Each candle requires two AAA batteries. You have to cram them into the candle and then they are stuck there. They do not slide back out. Once your batteries die, these candles are useless! If you accidentally put a battery in backwards, tough luck! Your candle won't work. I'm so disappointed. These would have been great otherwise. 3 out of 4 candles were like this. Only 1 allowed the batteries to slide back out.
on January 10, 2012
I bought these to put in our Advent wreath for the 2011 Christmas season. They worked fine. They were a little wobbly in the holder, but that could have been the fault of the holder. I don't know. They're not real bright, but they are okay. Just not what 4 "candles" would have been in my opinion. The outside of them were sort of nicked in a few spots when I opened them,but then again could have that been to make them look "real?" I don't know. In either case, they were good enough. I used them and didn't see anything of a sufficient concern to warrant trying to return them. And they "are" safer than actually lighting candles.
on December 29, 2015
Ok but don't fit in my holler very well. Font lite very well. They are safe to use.
on November 18, 2015
Unfortunately, the candles did not fit in my Advent wreath properly. They are too fat at the bottom, and will not fit in a standard taper holder. I had to ship them back.
on January 1, 2016
Not a quality product, I had to return. The very thin shell of wax on all of the candles was cracked when they arrived.
on December 6, 2011
Working in a Long Term Care facility, we cannot have any open flames. These LED Advent candles allow us to offer some cherished Christmas worship traditions for our residents. The candles are very bright and give the appearance of a lit candle. Our residents love it.

We had one candle that didn't work but the seller shipped a replacement very quickly.

One challenge: the candles do not fit the usual taper candle holders we tried (designed for wax candles). Our maintenance people created a wooden circular (and stained) board with routered holes for the candles to which we also attached the advent wreath. It works great and is very stable. We expect to have our Advent Wreath available for years to come.
on March 2, 2016
Had to send for refund as two were cracked and unusable
on January 23, 2016
Only 2 of 4 worked. Returned product.
on May 27, 2016
great
on December 24, 2010
I use these candles at a Nursing Home Mass where I am unable to use real flames (because of oxygen tanks being used). These are so realistic, they're great!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.