Shop Auto Winter Products Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop STEM Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

Generic Battery Pack Cover for Xbox 360 Controller
Package Quantity: 1|Color: Black|Change

on October 30, 2017
I recently dropped my Xbox 360 controller for probably the 100th time, and this time the corner of the battery pack broke off, making it to where it wouldn't snap on. We had to hold the battery pack in place any time we used the controller, which was of course very annoying. I finally order this replacement and it works great! Snapped on with no problems, just like the original pack that came with the controller. 100% recommend to anyone who needs a replacement.
on March 27, 2017
My 10 year old son has 6 Xbox 360 controllers and has managed to loose this piece on every one! This product worked 100% and I am a happy mom! I was extatic when I found these and realized I didn't have to buy all new controllers!
2 helpful votes
on August 16, 2017
Worked well unfortunately 2 weeks later it split in two and the spring inside was lost but I believe that to be user error my kids probably broke it
on July 16, 2017
Is a perfect fix for my daughter's broken Xbox controller. Was very nice not having to spend the money on a new controller.
on February 28, 2013
... however they seem brittle. After learning that my sons had lost the battery packs for some of their x-box controllers we purchased and replaced three of them. One was broken within the hour after my son dropped the controller from sitting height onto the hardwood floor. I don't ever recall the originals breaking so easily.

On the other they were inexpensive, ship free with prime and they work properly, so all in all pretty good value.
on August 31, 2015
This thing did NOT work. It's actually two pieces which - I assume - are supposed to fit together and then fit into your controller with the batteries inside. We got the pieces together, yay. Stuck them in the controller, woot. But the thing was loose and almost fell out of the controller no matter how many of us tried (hopefully ruling out user error). With this useless cover wiggling around in there, the batteries don't make a connection, making the cover totally useless. Don't make our mistake and waste money by being cheap :p I'm on here now shopping for a different one....
on September 25, 2017
Needed a replacement for a lost cover. How do you lose a cover? This fits exactly like the original and hods the batteries securely. No disconnects during game play which I was worried about. As good as the original for a much more reasonable price.
on October 11, 2017
It is what it is, and works just like it should. Not much else to say
on May 10, 2016
This is the case for two AA batteries for the XBox 360 controller. If you did what I did where the old case had the batteries left in for too long and ruined the connection inside the case, this is the replacement case. It worked as soon as it arrived and haven't had any issues. Popped in two fresh AA batteries and fired up the Xbox 360 and it's working once again after a two year down time. For $3.94 the was the lowest price fix ever!
on September 20, 2017
It fits and it works, what else is there to say.