- Series: Cities and Regions Series ; Vol 1 (Book 1)
- Paperback: 145 pages
- Publisher: Routledge; 1 edition (December 3, 1997)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9056995588
- ISBN-13: 978-9056995584
- Product Dimensions: 0.2 x 5.5 x 8.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 8.8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 3.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#2,589,400 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #1329 in Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics & Government > United States > State
- #2345 in Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics & Government > Public Affairs & Policy > City Planning & Urban Development
- #2379 in Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Urban Planning & Development
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Battery Park City: Politics and Planning on the New York Waterfront (Cities and Regions Series ; Vol 1) 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Gordon argues that Battery Park City is a remarkably successful urban development project, and that its implemented plan, prepared largely by Cooper Eckstut Associates, was an admiral combination of postmodern and new urbanist development. - Journal of American Planning Association
Superbly designed for economic development professionals [and] urban design and planning firms. - Mitchell L. Moss, New York University
Browse award-winning titles. See more
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?