|Item Weight||1.8 pounds|
|Package Dimensions||9.5 x 7.1 x 4.4 inches|
|California residents||Click here for Proposition 65 warning|
|Item model number||026-0004-DL-WH|
|Manufacturer Part Number||026-0004-DL-WH|
|Cover Included||750W Inverter|
4 Year Auto Accessories Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers failures due to power surge and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and select coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. All other coverage begins after the manufacturer's warranty expires. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
Battery Tender 750W Power Inverter with Alligator Clips, and Reliable 12V DC Input, Dual USB (3.1A Shared) Ports, and 2 AC Outlets for AC Appliances will Power Up Your Outdoor Activities
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Battery Tender 750W Power Inverter provides mobile capability to deliver electric power for AC appliances when there is no traditional AC power outlet available. The Alligator Clips connect directly to the vehicle battery to provide the nominal 12 VDC input power for the inverter. The Dual AC output connectors provide the means to run a number of traditional appliances like fans, lamps, radios, TVs, toasters, or microwave devices, and others. Also, the 2 USB output connectors provide 5 volt DC power to run other devices like digital cameras, fans, game consoles, GPSs, lamps, and more. An LCD screen provides real-time status of % output power consumption, vehicle battery voltage, and warning data. The limited warranty period is one-year.
NOTE: The length of time that any electric appliance will run on the output of any electric power device will be less as the power demands of the device increase. If the load value is less than the continuous output power rating of the inverter, then it will run for a period of time that depends on both the load value and the size of the battery. The smaller the load and the larger the battery, the longer the inverter can run that load. For example, a typical microwave consumes several hundred to 1,500 watts. A small fan or radio may only require 20 or 30 watts. A typical light bulb requires 40, 60, or 100 watts.
- Max Continuous Power: 750W
- High Surge Peak: 1500W
- Input Voltage: 12V Nominal
- Output Voltage: 115 VAC
- Three (3) DC Input Fuses: 35A each (Automotive Blade Type)
- USB Output: 5V DC, 3.1A total output
- Inverter Weight: 1.8 lbs.
- Inverter Dimensions: 8.75” X 5.5” X 2.625”
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|