|Item Weight||4 ounces|
|Package Dimensions||4.9 x 2 x 1.7 inches|
|Item model number||971-PWR53-78442|
|Batteries||Lithium Metal batteries required.|
|Size||1 Pack - High Capacity|
|Manufacturer Part Number||PWR7834|
Pwr+ 3.6v Battery for Black & Decker Versapak Vp100 Vp105 Vp110 Vp142 Vp143 Vp7240; Sears-Craftsman; Pivot180 PLR36NC S100 S110: 151995-03 383900-03 387854-00 00911271000 11271 900.112713
|Price:||$10.90 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- PWR+ BATTERY: Introducing Improved Replacement for OEM Original Black & Decker Versapak Battery at Half the Price. This is The Real Deal Battery - NO FAKE HIGH "LABEL" CAPACITY (Check Product Reviews of our Competitors' Batteries). PWR+ Battery is Head Above any Private Label Generic Equivalent or "Genuine" Black & Decker Versapak Battery from a Dropshipper with no US warehouse
- POWER SPECS : Battery Type: Ni-CD Rechargeable / Voltage: 3.6V / Capacity: 1300mAh / Color: Black
- ABOUT PWR+: Headquartered in Woodinville WA, Powering Millions of Power Tools and a go-to brand for premium replacement batteries and accessories since 2007. Pwr+ batteries manufactured with the highest quality materials and include multiple smart features safeguarding against IV - incorrect voltage, SC - short circuit, IO - internal overheating. CE/FCC/RoHS certified
- COMPATIBILITY: Black and Decker VP100, VP100C, VP105, VP105C, VP110, VP110C, VP143, S100, S200, S300, S400, S500 Type 1 Scumbuster, VP750, VP800 Type 1 Screwdriver, VP720, VP730 Type 2 Versapak Screwdriver, VP870, VP871 Type 1 7.2 Volt Versapak Drill, Craftsman 900112330, Sears Craftsman; Pivot180 PLR36NC S100 S110: 151995-03 383900-03 387854-00 00911271000 11271 900.112713 Cordless screwdriver, and many other Black & Decker and Craftsman Versa Pak products.
- MONEY BACK GUARANTEE - We are USA based Company that Wants your Repeat Business so, if You Do Not Like our Product or Don't Want It For Any Reason, We Will Happily Accept The Return and Give You Your Money Back. No Questions Asked. 30 Days Money Back Guarantee - 12 Months - Exchange - Phone Service is Available (Hint: Always Check Sellers Location Info to Guarantee Warranty Claims after 30 Days)
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Pwr+ Platinum Guarantee
* Pwr+ products are CE/FCC/RoHS certified.
* Warranty: 30 Days Money Back Guarantee / 12 Months - Free Exchange (Pwr+ pays for shipping) / Please contact us with any questions or concerns - we are here to help! (Phone service is available)
* Products trademarked Pwr+® are marketed and sold exclusively by Pwr+. We focus on providing quality power products and excellent customer service ... and we also ship your order the same or next day (Amazon order processing time varies) !
* Watch out for Cheap 1.5-2.1Ah Extended Capacity Batteries (Label Capacity is 2.1Ah - True Capacity is 1.3Ah - Read Product Reviews) !
Compatible with each and every VersaPak tool, this 3.6-Volt gold battery provides 60 percent more run-time per charge than Black & Decker's silver VersaPak batteries, so it's ready to go when you are. Supplying up to 300 recharges, and boasting the reliable power of nickel cadmium construction, the VP110 can help ensure that your household projects and clean-ups run smoothly. It also boasts "zero memory" technology--so you get the full the benefit of every recharge
Black & Decker S100, S200, S300, S400, S500 Type 1 Scumbuster, VP750, VP800 Type 1 Screwdriver, VP720, VP730 Type 2 Versapak Screwdriver, VP870, VP871 Type 1 7.2 Volt Versapak Drill, Craftsman 900112330, Sears Craftsman; Pivot180 PLR36NC S100 S110: 151995-03 383900-03 387854-00 00911271000 11271 900.112713 Cordless screwdriver, and many other Black & Decker and Craftsman Versa Pak products.
Replace Black and Decker VP100, VP100C, VP105, VP105C, VP110, VP110C, VP143 Versapak Battery
Compare to similar items
This item Pwr+ 3.6v Battery for Black & Decker Versapak Vp100 Vp105 Vp110 Vp142 Vp143 Vp7240; Sears-Craftsman; Pivot180 PLR36NC S100 S110: 151995-03 383900-03 387854-00 00911271000 11271 900.112713
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||PWR+||PowerGiant||Blue Grass Wholesale||ExpertPower Direct||Smart Parts US|
|Voltage||3.6 volts||3.6 volts||3.6 volts||3.6 volts||3.6 volts|
Top customer reviews
I had actually been using a replacement vacuum Shark sent me (when I originally tried to buy a replacement battery for the Sv800) which seems like an updated version of what may be an older model which charges an internal battery through a plug receptor at the top rear of the vacuum itself. I was looking for a spare battery for that model which, has a different battery replaceable by unscrewing a plate on the back, but that also had been discontinued by the manufacturer, but I was able to find this Pwr+® Extended Capacity 3Ah Battery to use in one of the two previous separate charger models I had kept for parts (the later of the two, which has an automatic shut-off when the battery charge is near empty). I only had one charger left however, as Shark had me cut off the adapter plug to one of the two chargers I had and send it to them in order to get the new (old?) vacuum for free. I didn't know about these replacement batteries then, if they were available. I also switched the brush head unit from the vac with the built-in battery with the one on the Sv800, as one front wheel had broken on that Sv800 brush head and the model with the built-in battery has different wheels that roll more easily, although more noisily on tile, but that is drowned out by the motor noise--it is also a bit longer front to back, though I don't know if that means anything functionally. By the way, Shark had made an improvement from the earliest Sv800 brush head so that the handle on the later models was able to be lowered closer to horizontal.
All this is probably not of much interest to most people, so I'll reiterate that these replacement batteries are superior to the originals and I recommend them. I just wish Shark had not discontinued this little vacuum but continued to improve it because it's actually more convenient and easier to use than other cordless vacuums I have tried. I even recently bought the Hoover Air Cordless which does fine on bare floors, is quieter, is more substantially built (also more expensive), is very maneuverable for being a heavier vacuum, but is still not as convenient as the Shark Sv800.