Amazon Vehicles Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB DG Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com toystl17_gno
asked by Amazon Customer on January 9, 2012
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 answers
A
Had a similar problem when I got mine. I emailed the manufacturer and they told me to slide the LEFT side in first so that the metal plates come in contact before you push the RIGHT side in. It fixed the problem for me. They said it's a very common problem and are updating their manual to prevent users from installing the battery incorrectly.
Mommy Jane answered on October 22, 2012
Comments (3) | 26 of 26 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Start with calling the manufacture and see if they can send you a new battery and a new adaptor. If neither of those work, then exchange it for a new set.
Sarah answered on January 10, 2012
Comment | 2 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Just started to have a problem with charging at four in the morning of course. Tried taking out and putting the battery in, nothing. Got it to work as long as it's plugged in but disconnect it and it died. Just tried the suggestion from Mommy Jane and that little red light kicked on. So grateful. I know we need to get a new battery. Just doesn't hold a charge like it use too. We have had ours for over a year and a half and we like it very much. A few gliches but no real problems.
Celeste answered on February 5, 2014
Comment | 3 of 3 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I had to duck tape mine in to make sure the contact stayed permanent.
Ladiebuglane answered on August 24, 2014
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
hello, are in pink color?
Maria P. answered on July 4, 2014
Comment | 0 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product