|Item Weight||3 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||10.3 x 10.1 x 3.4 inches|
|Item model number||20296|
|Manufacturer Part Number||36271|
BatteryMINDer Maintainer/Desulfater - 2.7 Amps for 36V Systems, Model# 36271
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Picks up where your equipment manufacturer's supplied bulk charger leaves off for lasting maintenance and desulfation
- Never use BatteryMINDer at the same time as your standard golf cart charger - disconnect your standard charger before using BatteryMINDer
- Ambient temperature sensing adds years to battery life and performance by eliminating over/under charge, regardless of temperature (0deg F to +130deg F)
- Temperature compensation ensures proper charge in hot or cold environments (temperature range of -30deg F to 125deg F)
- Microprocessor controlled; simple
Customers also shopped for
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
The BatteryMINDer Maintainer/Desulfator keeps new batteries fresh, reconditions older ones, and maintains them for months at a time. For all lead-acid batteries, including Sealed, AGM, Gel and flooded (filler caps) powering electric golf cars, people movers, fork and scissor lifts, floor scrubbers and other battery electric industrial equipment. Not for aviation batteries. Volts: 36, 120, Amps: 2.7A output, Works With: Sealed and filler-cap lead-acid batteries, including Optima, Odyssey, Interstate, Exide AGM types, Polarity Reversal Protection: Yes, Amp Charge Rate: 2.7A, Charges Multiple Batteries (qty.): 6, Case Material: Polycarbonate, Charger Type: Automatic, Power Cord (ft.): 6, Settings (qty.): 3, Cable Gauge: 18 AWG, Cable Length (in.): 72, Overcharge Protection: Yes, Clamp Material: Nickel-plated steel, Dimensions L x W x H (in.): 5 1/2 x 5 1/2 x 2 1/4
Top Customer Reviews
a full service battery pack solution. It monitors the temperature, hence the condition, of your
batteries, maintains a perfect charge level, and desulfates [read that: renews] all of your batteries
at the same time. It is truly amazing. I have been using it now for 3 or 4 months, and I haven't had to
use my big charger at all. I permanently wired the unit so the box is in the basket, [not under the
seat with the batteries] and it is very convenient to monitor and set. I just keep it plugged in all the
time when the cart is not in use, and the batteries are always in fully charged and perfect condition.
All I have to do is top off the pack with distilled water once a month, and it's good to go. Easy to install,
foolproof. I have it installed on my 2001 Ezgo Freedom PDS, I wish I had found it sooner. I probably
would not have had to replace at least one set of batteries during the last ten years. BatteryMinder
makes great stuff! Get one!