Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $3.96 shipping
+ $3.99 shipping
+ $3.75 shipping
The Battle Plan Prayer Journal Stationery – September 1, 2015
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
About the Author
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1) This book is quite small. It's designed to fit in a pocket so you can pray anywhere. See pic- the book is smaller than my hand.
2) What's inside: a few introductory pages with quotes. Then largely prayer request pages (with dates, and a check-off box for "answered") paired with plain-lined "answers/journaling" pages.
There is one page each for the days of the week, so you can organize prayers by Monday topics, Tuesday topics, etc.
There are four pages scattered throughout the request pages explaining the classic ACTS prayer concept.
At the end, there are a few more prayer ideas. The book concludes with an explanation of salvation.
3) In the rear of the book, there is a pocket. Great place to stick prayer request slips of paper, but definitely too small for a church bulletin. Picture it as the size of a traditional funeral program.
4) There's an elastic band to hold it closed. Weirdly, it's black. I have no idea why they didn't color coordinate it with the journal.
5) There's a ribbon to keep your place (which is brown). Probably just like the one in your Bible, glued or sewn into the spine.
6) The title you see on the front is a paper wrapper that comes off. Underneath is a monochromatic brown journal with a border beveled in and the "crosshairs" symbol from the movie The War Room.
It's classic looking and sturdy. I think it will survive pockets and purses.
You'll need to write small! There are seven horizontal lines for journaling per inch. If you need reading glasses, this might not be the journal for you. I also wish there were a place for a small pen or pencil, so you could keep them together.
It's a good journal. It probably meets the needs of the purchaser who is looking for a place to keep prayer requests.
However... if you saw the movie, how the lead character was journaling long prayers and copying Bible verses, this book is not for that purpose.
If you're looking for instruction on that kind of battle strategy prayer, I'd recommend a different resource. Priscilla Shirer's Fervent book (also from the movie) is excellent. Paring it with a regular journal notebook, in regular size with just lined paper, would work.
I give it four stars because it won't be the answer for every believer, but it is a good "little" journal.