Consider these available items
BattleFBA Easyget Zero Delay Arcade Game DIY Parts Kit for Raspberry Pi 2 Retropie & USB PC MAME Cabinet DIY Projects Color: Blue
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Easyget--We focus on producing game accessories and DIY arcade kits.We aim to design and produce more premium game parts for the people who loves game.Using our products you can DIY your own game console,memorable childhood game time.
High Quality 30mm Push Buttons Built-in Micro Switch For Arcade Machine Mame Jamma Controller,Perfect Replace for SANWA OBSF-30,OBSC-30,OBSN-30 Push Button,Multicolor
Zero Delay USB Encoder + 2pin 8 Way stick + 10x Push Buttons,White Kits
- Made with highest quality materials!Heat resistant plastic
- Professional 8 way Arcade Joystick with 35MM Ball top handle!
- The button included Build-in Microswitch inside.
- The Zero delay is the most cost effective encoder option available.You just need to simply connect your arcade controls into the encoder board with the included wires, then plug the encoder into your computer USB Port. And then just enjoy your arcade Games with your PC.
- This item is for 1 player's DIY Project.If you want to build a Multiplayer Machine,Please select the quantity of the item. Each Encoder have its own USB Cable.So each player will not effect another players a bit.Just need enough USB Slot!
Win8/Win7/Vista/XP/2000/98, Linux, MAC OS, Android.Raspberry Pi 1/2/3/3B Retropie Arcade DIY Projects,MAME DIY projects,USB MAME cabinet arcade DIY projects & PC controller computer game etc.
- 1 x High quality encoder board
- 1 x USB Cable
- 4 x 2pin Cable for Joystick
- 10 x Wire cables for Buttons. (The size for this cable is 2.8mm)
- 1 x 2pin Joystick
- 8 x 30mm push button
- 2 x 24mm Push Button (Used for the start button)
These are 2 Pin High Quality Competition 4 Way and 8 Way Joysticks.The default is square 8 Ways Mode.
Fits wood and metal control panels
Material: ABS and Alloy
Top Ball Diameter: Approx. 35mm
Total Size: Approx. 95x54x105mm
Easy to operate, with high sensitivity.
Switchable ball top - Change the color any time easily!
Microswitch (187" 4.8mm terminal ) reliability tested to 1,000,000 cycles
The Size for the joystick is the same as SANWA JLF Joystick. It means you can easily use it to replace your SANWA Joystick!: )
- Color: Blue
- 8 x 30mm push button(Used for the fight button)
- 2 x 24mm push Button (Used for the start button)
- Mounting hole diameter: 30mm
- Overall diameter: 33mm
- Snap-in installation, easy to replace existing parts and use
- Can be mounted in a material with a thickness from 2 to 5mm
- Smooth, responsive and quiet
- Fast reactive time and quick reset
- Perfect for X-box 360/PS3/PS2 controllers and Arcade machine which demand the high-quality parts
Zero Delay USB Encoder
It's a zero delay encoder for making a fight stick,size just 8.5cm x 3.5cm x 1cm
White & Blue cable use to connect the joystick
Black & Red wire cable for the buttons (2.8mm terminal)
Use this encoder set you can easily DIY your own arcade game machine
Can support all the windows system including Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8
12 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
FYI: I used a 30mm forstner bit to drill the button holes and they were PERFECT.....didnt even need any glue to stabilize them.
The only thing that stuck out as a problem for me was the spade connectors for the joystick. They went on very snug but some of the wires were not properly crimped into the connector and came right out. Fortunately I have a crimper tool for the job, which made it a quick fix. Just be aware you may need to do this too.
The problem is that I am unable to screw the ball properly. It is loose and goes up and down easily