$ 99 $20.75
FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details
+ $3.99 shipping
Discount Provided by Amazon.
Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping.
Ship it to us for free.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
About the product
- Only in Battlefield can you change the landscape in real-time with interactive environments that react to your every move.
- Only in Battlefield will you find the awe-inspiring power of the next generation Frostbite 3 engine, whose unrivaled audio and visual fidelity make your game more dramatic, more believable, and more human.
- Only in Battlefield can you experience an unmatched level of all-out war that grants you the freedom to play to your strengths and carve your own path to victory.
- Only in Battlefield do you have the power to dominate land, air and sea with all-new, intense water-based vehicle combat.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Battlefield 4 is the genre-defining action blockbuster made from moments that blur the line between game and glory. Fueled by the next-generation power and fidelity of Frostbite 3, Battlefield 4 provides a visceral, dramatic experience unlike any other.
Only in Battlefield can you demolish the buildings shielding your enemy. Only in Battlefield will you lead an assault from the back of a gun boat. Battlefield grants you the freedom to do more and be more while playing to your strengths and carving your own path to victory.
In addition to its hallmark multiplayer, Battlefield 4 features an intense, dramatic character-driven campaign that starts with the evacuation of American VIPs from Shanghai and follows your squad's struggle to find its way home.
There is no comparison. Immerse yourself in the glorious chaos of all-out war, found only in Battlefield.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
So as of May, is the game playable? From what I've played, yes. Having played it on the PS4 I can highly recommend this game to anyone who is a fan of the series or first person shooters. It's a step up from it's predecessor and it's designed to convince you that you are apart of an actual war.
More game modes
Even more customization for loadouts, guns, skins, emblems etc...
The definitive experience that you can only find in Battlefield
Single player is mediocre (a glorified tutorial)
Terrible melee combat (personal gripe)
Still a few bugs (rubber-banding, infinite loading screens), but minimal
While it's launch was one of the worst in recent memory, the current state of Battlefield 4 makes it an easy buy. At it's price of $40 bucks, you can't go wrong for a next-gen title. HOWEVER, because of the company's misstep the game doesn't deserve a perfect score. Companies and developers need to be held accountable for their broken games, especially when it's a series as popular as Battlefield.
- Graphics are Crisp and clean
- 48 player multiplayer maps (compared to 24 player maps)
- Tons of new configurations to vehicles and load outs
- Commander mode is a great, fun new addition
- Leveloution is a blast.
- Game is riddled with bugs, has latency issues with the server (mainly on conquest mode, conquest did not work for first month of release).
- Other than the bugs the game is fun as all get out.
This game has made leaps and bounds in fun factor. As far as the "new generation" of FPS this is the one to play. Had Ghosts and turned it in for cash after a week, game was very repetitive. This game has had significant amounts of changes to it to make it different, and I highly recommend buying the Premium pack to get the extra maps of new and old BF3 maps for extra carnage on this game.
- The squad system, where players join a squad lobby before joining a game is GONE. If you want to play with friends, you have to join them AFTER they've joined a game, and HOPEFULLY get on the same side, and hopefully the same squad. THEY DO NOT PLAN ON BRINGING THIS FEATURE BACK.
- I've lost my campaign progress twice before deciding to play through in one long stretch just to finish the game.
- Maybe 1 in 8 times, I try to join a game and get stuck at a black loading screen that I can't back out of without closing the application.
- Maybe 1 in 5 times, at the end of a conquest game I crash just before the level ends
- Once my player just stopped after getting a kill, showing the L1/L2/R1/R2 loadout selection - just that part - didn't respond to controls, and got me knifed in the back.
- Repeatable crashes if I press R1 to enter the targeting when grappling onto the ship in the last level, showing no exception handling based upon player input...where else would this happen?
- No audio when sharing gameplay recordings, should be patched soon, but still
- Sound sometimes cuts out in multiplayer where you just hear one sound effect and then oh, suddenly everything is back
- Random stuttering and jittering when my connection is fine, and the server connection was showing 5 bars. A different server worked fine. Either something was wrong with the server that wasn't showing up in the ping, or there was something else going on.
- Speaking of which, no way on the scoreboard to see other player's connection quality.
This is only the issues that I've experienced. Issues I've heard from others:
- Crashes immediately after launch. Sometimes deleting all game data and reinstalling works, sometimes it doesn't.
- One hit kills by the enemy, should be fixed in a patch real soon, but still.
I will NOT be preordering any other EA/DICE title, purchasing DLC, or any Premium content, because I can't trust that my $60 will get me a title I can play with confidence.