Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
GET ACCESS TO THE EXCLUSIVE BATTLEFIELD 4™ BETA Experience the next generation of all-out war with access to the Exclusive Battlefield 4™ Beta. For more information visit: http://www.battlefield.com/battlefield-4/faq/betaOwn more with the Battlefield 3 Premium Edition! This is the ultimate Battlefield 3 experience for everyone from first-time players to experienced Battlefield vets. The Battlefield 3 Premium Edition delivers all the driveable vehicles, destruction and team play of Battlefield 3 plus Battlefield 3 Premium membership, which includes all five Battlefield 3 expansion packs, and the Multiplayer Head Start Kit to even the playing ground when you log into multiplayer.
With Battlefield 3 Premium membership, you get a digital service which includes all five themed expansion packs for Battlefield 3 including Back to Karkand and Close Quarters, as well as early access to Armored Kill, Aftermath and End Game. Together these five digital expansion packs deliver a ton of new content, including 20 new maps, new weapons, more than 10 new vehicles, and four new game modes. You also get exclusive in-game items not available anywhere else, including the ACB-90 knife, a set of dog tags, and exclusive soldier and weapon camos. Plus, your membership lets you access powerful new features such as the ability to reset stats, queue priority into servers, and new decals for Platoon emblems.
You can also get a jump on the competition online with the Multiplayer Head Start Kit. The kit gives you immediate access to such powerful items as heat-seeking AA missiles for jets and helicopters, special gadgets such as the defibrillator, and T-UGS sensor, and weapons like the 40MM grenade launcher, M416 rifle, and M249 light machine gun. With 18 weapons, gadgets, and vehicle upgrades in all, the Multiplayer Head Start Kit is the edge you need to start dominating in online warfare.
Battlefield 3 is a First-Person Shooter (FPS) that is designed to attack your senses, delivering a visceral combat experience like no other FPS before it. Sequel to 2005's Battlefield 2, Battlefield 3 utilizes the updated Frostbite 2 game engine, which allows for advanced destruction, sound, and graphics as well as a focus on dense in-game urban settings. Additional game features include: classic Battlefield mission-based gameplay, an impressive array of vehicles including jets and tanks, large-scale maps, an updated soldier class, 2-24 player support online and more.
The special premium edition contains a variety of bonus digital items. See the complete list of these below.
Return to the Battlefield
In Battlefield 3 players take command of a team of elite US Marines as they experience heart-pounding misson-based gameplay ranging across diverse locations from around the globe including Paris, Tehran and New York. Along with ground combat, vehicular combat plays a major role with vehicles available including tanks as well as air support, featuring infrared and satellite imaging. The game contains both single player missions and competitive and co-op multiplayer action supporting up to 24 players online, and set in diverse locations from around the globe.
The State-of-the-art Frostbite 2 Engine
Battlefield 3 leaps ahead of the competition with the power of Frostbite 2, the next installment of game developer Dice's cutting-edge game engine. This state-of-the-art technology is the foundation on which Battlefield 3 is built, delivering superior visual quality, a grand sense of scale, massive destruction, dynamic audio and incredibly lifelike character animations. As bullets whiz by, walls crumble, and explosions throw you to the ground - the battlefield feels more alive and interactive than ever before.
The Benefits of a Battlefield 3 Premium Membership
With Battlefield 3 Premium membership included with this game edition, you get a digital service which includes all five themed expansion packs for Battlefield 3, including 'Back to Karkand' and 'Close Quarters,' as well as early access to 'Armored Kill,' 'Aftermath' and 'End Game.' Together these five digital expansion packs deliver a ton of new content, including 20 new maps, new weapons, more than 10 new vehicles, and four new game modes. You also get exclusive in-game items not available anywhere else, including the ACB-90 knife, a set of dog tags, and exclusive soldier and weapon camos. Plus, your membership lets you access powerful new features such as the ability to reset stats, queue priority into servers, and new decals for Platoon emblems.
You can also get a jump on the competition online with the Multiplayer Head Start Kit. The kit gives you immediate access to such powerful items as heat-seeking AA missiles for jets and helicopters, special gadgets such as the defibrillator, and TUGS sensor, and weapons like the 40MM grenade launcher, M416 rifle, and M249 light machine gun. With 18 weapons, gadgets, and vehicle upgrades in all, the Multiplayer Head Start Kit is the edge you need to start dominating in online warfare.
| Minimum || Recommended |
Origin account required for game activation.
Key Game Features
- The Frostbite 2 Game Engine - Battlefield 3 introduces Frostbite 2, the incredible technology that takes animation, destruction, lighting, scale and audio to new heights. Built upon this powerful game engine, Battlefield 3 immerses players physically and emotionally to the world around them like never before.
- Feel the Battle - Feel the impact of bullets and explosions, drag your fallen comrades to safety, and mount your weapon on almost any part of the terrain. Battlefield 3's cutting edge animation, spectacular visuals and real as hell battle gameplay attack your senses and make you feel the visceral warriors experience like no other FPS.
- Unparalleled Vehicle Warfare - The best online vehicle warfare experience gets even better with a fitting sonic boom as fighter jets headline along with an impressive lineup of land, air and sea vehicles, all at your command.
- Urban Combat - Take the fight to iconic and unexpected places in the USA, Middle East, and Europe including claustrophobic streets, metropolitan downtowns, and open, vehicle-friendly landscapes as you fight your way through the war of tomorrow.
- Multiplayer Mayhem - Experience gripping multiplayer action with 2-24 player battles supported online.
- Amazing Animation - The DICE team set out to takes animation to the next level with ANT technology (previously used in FIFA games) that now allows the creation of more believable behavior than ever before in an FPS.
- Fight to Scale - Simply put, in Battlefield 3 you will be able to engage across some of the largest maps ever created, while close quarter combat is available too.
- Massive Destruction - Destruction is enhanced on both a macro and micro level. Chips fly off blocks of concrete used for cover, while whole facades and buildings collapse in screeching clouds of dust and debris.
- Best-in-Class Audio - Building on acclaimed High Dynamic Range (HDR) audio from previous Battlefield games, Battlefield 3 builds on the best-in-class legacy with a brutally realistic soundscape.
Feel the fight like never before..
Diverse real world settings.
24-player online support.
Extreme urban combat.
THE DEPICTION OF ANY WEAPON OR VEHICLE IN THIS GAME DOES NOT INDICATE AFFILIATION, SPONSORSHIP OR ENDORSEMENT BY ANY WEAPON OR VEHICLE MANUFACTURER.
Top Customer Reviews
- Keys can be Copy & Pasted into Origin
- Battlefield 3 LE Key: XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX
- Premium Service Key: XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX
The 1st key contains Battlefield 3 Limited Edition, and Back to Karkand map pack.
The 2nd key contains Battlefield 3 Premium Upgrade, and all Expansion packs, and all extras.
I already owned Battlefield 3 Limited Edition when I purchased this
I used the "Premium Service Key" to upgrade my BF3 to Premium, it worked perfectly
just opened origin, clicked on Origin Menu, Chose Redeem Product code, pasted my code, and Viola, I have everything.
I pasted the "Battlefield 3 LE key" into my Son's Origin, and he now has BF3 limited edition, and the Back to Karkand Expansion.
All this costed me the same price as the upgrade alone.
I hope this helps.
Seriously - Origin is just plain bad, there is nothing good about it. It is like a broken version of Steam, with extra suck added in.
Even BF Bad Company 2 had a server browse in game, but this?? This is crap!
All it is is to advertise there products everytime you want to launch BF3.
First, I have to open Origin. and view an EA ad, exit out of ad.
Then, Open server browser in the web browser and look for a server. Once I find a server, I click play.
Next, an addin is required to launch the game??
Then the Origin client receives the data from the built in web browser addon and starts to "Sync" cloud data.
Finally, the game opens to the server you choose.
WTH EA! Why do you purposely make your own game a hassle to turn on. I'm telling you, its for the advertisement.
Even IW is smart enough to keep their game browsers "IN-GAME". God, EA, just leave already, your destroying your own game by design.
As of a few days ago Origin updated and allowed for offline play by selecting 'go offline' from within origin. Rating increased by one star. Also, it does come with a 'multiplayer head start' kit, labelled 'welcome pack' in the Origin addons. I didn't decrease any stars for that(I thought I didn't get a head start kit) so no increase here. The fact still remains that there is no in-game way to select servers and the game must be launched for each individual server you join, thanks to battlelog.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Outstanding game and great graphics, a lot of entertainment with this one.Published 19 days ago by Chris
It wa not possible to install it with the DVDs, I had to download from the internet, and use the serial from the boxPublished 1 month ago by VERS
Very buggy. Hard to get into online multiplayer games. However, the most frustrating thing that caused me to uninstall the game is the widespread use of cheats by others. Read morePublished 1 month ago by OldTimeYank
1 star----Install Code comes back as already used so would not install. Maybe that's why the CD PC edition costs less than the online download but who's gonna pay 40 bucks for a... Read morePublished 2 months ago by Joseph Walsh