Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping.
Ship it to us for free.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
We don't know when or if this item will be available again.
|To protect your Digital Video Games purchase in the event you report it lost or not working, Amazon may invalidate the digital code linked to your purchase. There is no action required from you and your personal information will not be shared.|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the Manufacturer
Get all 119 weapons and gadgets for all four classes, as well as all of the upgrades for both ground and air vehicles. Take command of the war with the Ultimate Shortcut Bundle for Battlefield 3.
The Engineer destroys the enemy aircraft, the Recon expert paints the target, the Support team rains down mortar shells, and the Assault class leads the rest of the troops in for the cleanup. Battlefield 3 sets a new standard for first-person military shooters with incredibly realistic and gripping gameplay. Take your game to the next level quickly and easily with the only download pack you'll ever need.
Battlefield 3 base game required for play.
ASSAULT KIT UNLOCKS:
ENGINEER KIT UNLOCKS:
RECON KIT UNLOCKS:
SUPPORT KIT UNLOCKS:
CO-OP WEAPON UNLOCKS:
ANTI-AIR VEHICLE UNLOCKS:
ATTACK HELICOPTER UNLOCKS:
SCOUT HELICOPTER UNLOCKS:
NOTE: If you're noticing that your account via Battlelog fails to show your unlocks, please don't be worried, this is as intended. The unlocks from Kit Shortcuts are only visible ingame. Battlelog will continue to show your normal progression.
- Even with the Kit Shortcut you will continue your normal progression in-game. You will have access to all items that come with the Kit Shortcut from the start, but you will continue to show that they're being unlocked through normal progression.
- The unlocks from Kit Shortcuts are only usable/visible from in-game. Battlelog will not show the items as unlocked, and will also show your normal progression as intended.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
(1) If you like "achievements" and a sense of progress, STAY AWAY. The game provides good balance for this and the shortcuts bundles ruin that.
(2) If you care about value for your money, then STAY AWAY. Price point of the shortcuts are hugely inflated. Not worth a dime at those price points.
(3) If you want the best equipment ASAP, STAY AWAY. The only way to get the best equipment ASAP is to work your level up naturally. Shrotcut bundles give you mid-range equipment.
(4) If you don't intend to invest extended amounts of time in multiplayer and want the average mid-range experience NOW and can justify the hugely inflated price, then and only then maybe you should get this.
I bought this after a couple hours of playing multiplayer because I didn't want to invest extended amonuts of time to unlock everything one by one in multiplayer. And I ended up doing just that anyway: investing extended amounts of time in multiplayer to unlock everything.
So what does it do? Unlock certain low-to-mid level gadgets, weapons and vehicle abilities but none of the weapon attachments. You have to level up to unlock weapons and to work your way one by one for every weapon attachment per weapon. Yeah, that's right: PER WEAPON. The more you use any given weapon, more attachments you get for that weapon only.
The biggest offense is that you still have to level up to high levels get some of the best equipment. Like AS VAL which you get at level 45. The thing is, if you intend to work your way up to high levels, you will naturally get everything the "ultimate shortcut bundle" offers anyway. This "Ultimate" "Shortcut" Bundle is neither ultimate nor a shortcut.
I have to admit: while the unlock system can be very annoying as some assignments are rather tough to pull off, it provides a good sense of achievement and progress. So if you are into that, I strongly advise that you stay away from this bundle. Base game has a very good balance and this bundle certain makes the system lose some of that feel of progrees.
If I knew any better or had read a review like this one, I most certainly wouldn't waste money on this. This has been a complete waste of money for me.
I rated this 3/5 because of the article (4) I wrote.
EDIT: I forgot to mention that I got this bundle for $15 during a discount and I think that it was a waste of money even at THAT price point. Why? Because, as I discussed above, it's neither ultimate nor is it a meaningful shortcut. If you want to get the best equipment, you will have to spend a lot of time working towards those and in the meantime, you will already have unlocked everything else, completely and utterly negating this bundle.
Most recent customer reviews
Want it easy peasy like an unpaid IOS/Android game then get this and be over charged.
Want to give a publisher money for nothing then buy it.Read more