|Print List Price:||$28.99|
Save $14.00 (48%)
Random House LLC
Price set by seller.
Battlefront II: Inferno Squad (Star Wars) Kindle Edition
|Length: 336 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Switch back and forth between reading the Kindle book and listening to the Audible narration with Whispersync for Voice. Add narration for a reduced price of $12.99 when you buy the Kindle book.
- Due to its large file size, this book may take longer to download
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
We all know what happened a long time ago in a galaxy far, far away above Yavin. As a massive attack raged in space around the Death Star, a Rebel pilot flew through the battle station's winding superstructure and destroyed the Empire's most powerful weapon. The Alliance celebrated as jubilation spread to the far corners of the galaxy.
But the destruction of the Death Star didn't just birth a New Hope for the Rebel Alliance, it formed the genesis of the Inferno Squad. And during this violent period of uncertainty and turmoil Inferno Squad set out to fulfill their destiny and bring Order, justice and peace to the galaxy soon at war.
Inferno Squad is an Imperial special-ops team, trained as both deadly starfighter pilots and elite commandos. Deeply committed to the rule of law, Inferno Squad is an Imperial shield against the chaotic threat represented by the Rebel Alliance. Fearless in the face of sedition, they strike unseen and then fade back into the darkness of deep space.
What I loved about Golden's work is that we see through the lens of the Inferno Squad, namely Iden Versio. A true and true Imperial commander. Though the movies and shows do give us a narrative from a certain point of view, this book shows us that not all heroes are fighting for the liberation of the galaxy: they're fighting for order and security. And as the lines of good and evil are blurred, we start to see that the Rebels are not entirely heroic and the Empire not entirely evil, for even Vader and Sidious believed in peace as a byproduct of control.
The narrative here is superb as it offers is an amazing tale of heroics and sacrifice and duty as we see these Imperial heroes face against the Terrorist Rebellion,
Namely Saw Guerrera's remaining Partisans. If you believe in the Empire and the Inferno Squad, this book is for you!
Most recent customer reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > TV, Movie, Video Game Adaptations
- Books > Literature & Fiction > United States
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Adventure
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Galactic Empire
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Military > Space Marine
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Space Opera
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > Movie Tie-Ins
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Adventure
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Galactic Empire
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Military > Space Fleet
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Military > Space Marine
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Space Opera
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > TV, Movie, Video Game Adaptations > Star Wars