- Series: Conway Maritime Modeller's
- Paperback: 56 pages
- Publisher: Motorbooks Intl; First Edition edition (November 1, 1998)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 085177749X
- ISBN-13: 978-0851777498
- Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 0.2 x 12 inches
- Shipping Weight: 8.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 2 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #4,775,430 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Battleship Tirpitz (Conway Maritime Modeller's) Paperback – November 1, 1998
See the Best Books of the Month
Looking for something great to read? Browse our editors' picks for the best books of the month in fiction, nonfiction, mysteries, children's books, and much more.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The drawings of the ship are of exceptionally high quality and include all deck plans, all critical sections and elevations and a set of 'lines'. Although of small scale - about 1:1000 - they are sharp enough to stand enlargement.
There are also a number of photographs of a museum model of Tirpitz, but these are not of very high quality and the viewpoints are repetitive and unimaginatively chosen.
Overall, very good value and essential for any Tirpitz/Bismarck enthusiast.