+ $3.99 shipping
& FREE Shipping. Details
Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping.
Ship it to us for free.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
About the product
- Action-Packed Gameplay: As a side story to the upcoming Universal Pictures' film, this fast-paced FPS puts you at the forefront of an extreme alien attack. Facing hazards across land, sea, and air - this won't be a walk in the park
- "Spectacle at Sea" Tactical Battle Command: Take real-time control of naval units as you strategize a map-wide plan of attack by directing your fleet to launch air strikes, conduct radar sweeps, and engage in ship-to-ship sea conflict.
- "War on the Shore" Battling: As a member of the elite E.O.D., take the fight to the Hawaiian shores to put down the invading threat.
- Upgradable & Customizable: You are in total command! Fend off alien foes throughout the game with badass weapons and upgradable naval units, all with specialty attacks and attributes.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
BATTLESHIP thrusts you headlong into an Earth facing an unknown aquatic alien menace. As Cole Mathis, the U.S. naval fleet's "Boots on the Ground", you must prove yourself worthy as an elite soldier and help defeat the enemy. Find your inner soldier and stop the alien threat before it's too late!
Two-thirds of our planet is covered by water. The vast blue water is largely unexplored — making it the ideal place to hide. An unknown alien menace has been lurking deep below the surface waiting for the opportunity to attack. The time is now. This aquatic alien force has launched an extreme attack against mankind, and it's up to you to fight back and preserve civilization before it's too late. Channel the elite soldier inside of you and battle against a deadly enemy from another world.
deadly alien invasion
Gear up for an exciting, action-packed, first-person shooter and fight to defend mankind against an aquatic alien threat in Battleship. Step into the role of Cole Mathis, the U.S. Navy's "boots on the ground," and experience thrilling gameplay as you combat a deadly alien invasion in this game inspired by the upcoming Universal Pictures film. Command real-time control of naval units, strategize a map-wide plan of attack and direct your fleet to launch air strikes, conduct radar sweeps and engage in high-seas combat. Battle against the invading threat on the shores of Hawaii as a member of the elite E.O.D. Arm yourself with an arsenal of deadly weapons and upgradeable naval units, all with special attacks and attributes. Are you ready to prove your worth as an elite soldier?
- Battle against the deadly alien invasion on the front lines in this action-packed, fast-paced, first-person shooter created as a side story to the upcoming Universal Pictures film
- Encounter dangerous hazards on land, sea and in the air
- Strategize a map-wide plan of attack when you seize real-time control of naval units and command your fleet to launch air strikes, conduct radar sweeps and engage in ship-to-ship sea combat
- Put down the invading threat when you battle on the shores of Hawaii as a member of the elite E.O.D.
- Lock 'n load with powerful weapons and upgradeable naval units — all with unique attacks and attributes
- Become Cole Mathis, the U.S. Navy's "boots on the ground," and combat against an unknown aquatic alien force
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Battleship XBOX 360 almost pulls it off with this cool concept. Graphics are not too bad. You are treated to visuals of a tropical island and cool alien and earth ships on the water in the ocean. What could be wrong with this?
Simply that the game is not polished and has a lot of bugs. You know how sometimes you want to explore the game area by going to extreme edges of the maps? Well if you do it here, you will find so many invisible walls you'll lose count. When there is supposed to be collision with some rock or cliffs you'll hit an invisible wall because the developers either were lazy, or did not have the time to create proper collision.
The guns are not very balanced. The alien gun and the M16 variant of human weapon just shoot directly. Generally very accurate, but not realistic hit detection like in Call of Duty for example. You are able to aim down iron sights, but still the guns are too perfect they feel like toys.
The enemy AI is rather dumb. They'll often just bunch together and just shoot directly. There is no strategy in them.
There are also rocks and spots in which you can get stuck and would have to restart the level to continue.
The game is also not very hard on Hardest difficulty.
Still it is somewhat fun to play because of the ships strategy. Some cutscenes are cool, alien ships drop off troops very impressively. Achievements are easy and if you collect them they are valuable.