- File Size: 3355 KB
- Print Length: 16 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publication Date: March 31, 2016
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B01DPOJDQO
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,708,560 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Battling the Big CA: Short story: 30 minutes (12-21 pages) Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top Customer Reviews
I was, however, totally, thankfully, gratified with this easy-to-read inspiriting book. If someone you know has concerns about cancer, like I have, then I highly recommend this for your consideration.
His wife had seen the spots on his back and told him to get them checked out... Soon he was sitting in the office waiting to see the dermatologist, who indicated he thought he should send the spots off for testing...
They were pre-melanoma...
As if to reinforce the danger, he soon heard of several people in his community who also were diagnosed...both had died.
Then he started remembering other cases, some of which initially claimed that God had healed them...only to later die...
When something happens medically, no matter what it is, each of us becomes more conscientious about our health, how we are treating our body.. And he did do that...by the way, the male lead in the story is never named....
Returning to his dermatologist, he didn't proceed as usual...He told him he was going to send him to a surgeon..."to see what was inside..."
I must admit that adding the music that was used in the story added greatly to my response. I thought it was a good book, but listening to the words of the songs he'd included made it...overwhelming... Visit my blog to get this fuller impact.
It was only later in the book that I realized that the story would end in discussions on faith and healing...and the ending, though not expected, was...just perfect, in my opinion... Here's my own personal song, His Eye is On The Sparrow, I want to add as the closing if I may...I've sung it many times, but I don't think I've ever felt the truth of the words so clearly than after reading this book. Thank you Steve Stroble...
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Literature & Fiction > Mystery & Suspense
- Books > Teen & Young Adult > Literature & Fiction > Religious > Christian > Emotions & Feelings
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 30 minutes (12-21 pages) > Literature & Fiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 30 minutes (12-21 pages) > Teen & Young Adult
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Christian Books & Bibles > Christian Fiction > Mystery & Suspense
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Teen & Young Adult > Literature & Fiction > Religious
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Teen & Young Adult > Religion & Spirituality