Baulia YM805 Auto Yogurt Maker, Includes 7 Glass 6 Oz Jars and Lids, Custom Flavor and Thickness, Silver
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||10.2 x 10.14 x 5.6 inches|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 🍨 eat right and stay healthy – experiment by adding nuts, Honey, berries, granola or other seasonal fruits to your freshly made batch of yogurt. Feel strong, healthy and energized throughout the day
- 🍨 seven glass jars – enough for the whole family – the 6 oz. Glass jars are Bpa Free and comes with tight, no leak screw caps. Store in the fridge, take to work or school, for an on- the- go healthy snack.
- 🍨 super easy to use digital incubator machine – built-in Digital timer makes it easy to use and program. Simply pour your creamy yogurt mix into the jars and leave for up to 15 hours or until it reaches your desired thickness.
- 🍨 Economical, delicious & nutritious – use this yogurt Dehydrator to make you very own Soft yogurt free of preservatives, coloring, sugar, sweeteners or artificial flavors that even tastes better than pre-packaged yogurt.
- 🍨 prevent hazards and fire risk with automatic shut off – Go to work for the day, or go to sleep for the night. Leave your yogurt maker machine to do its thing, it will shut off automatically once the timer is up.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More to consider from our brands
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
The Baulia yoghurt maker brings creamy enjoyment directly to the home. Here you finally know what you are eating, not too sweet, with the best ingredients directly from your own kitchen!
7 glass cups with tightly fastening screw cap and 190 oz volume each are available for the preparation of your own yoghurt creations. Simply mix milk with yoghurt cultures and fill in the glasses.
Fresh Fruit Yogurt
Fruit may contain a lot of acid, which kills bacteria and prevents your yogurt from setting. If this is the case, add fresh fruit into yogurt that has already set or cook the fruit first.
Chocolate, Coffee, Caramel and Vanilla Yogurt
1 litre cold milk, 1 plain yogurt or 1 packet starter culture, 3 tablespoons of powder chocolate or coffee, chicory or caramel chips, vanilla extract.
Place the chocolate in a bowl, slowly add a cup of slightly warm milk and continue to whip the mixture, and then add the yogurt or starter culture. Mix well. Pour the rest of the cold milk in while continuing to beat. Pour into the jars. NB. With powdered ingredients, we recommend you beat the yogurt with a spoon at the time of eating.
Chocolate, Coffee, Caramel and
Yogurt With Syrup
Yogurt dial + recipe book + travel mates