Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Baume & Mercier Men's 10000 Capeland Silver Chronograph Dial Watch
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Celine Dion Water Sports

on January 26, 2014
Wanted to get my father something special for his birthday brunch and had picked this out just two days before. It luckily made it in time :) He loved it and enjoyed showing it off to all the family that was there.

Pros:
great workmanship, great heirloom quality watch that can be passed down to his grandkids if he wanted. I will have to follow up with him on how many it adds per day.

Cons: the buckle/strap took some getting used to, the clasp didn't snap and since it was new the holes had to be broken in a bit.

For a luxury watch it'll be interesting to see how much it retains the value over time but based on the fact you can get one new at this price, it's a nice starter for those getting into high end watches for the first time.
on October 24, 2012
The brown strap is very beautifull. The white and silver dial is well designed and the stainless steal case perfect. The automatic mechanism is precise but add almost 10 seconds per day.
on February 2, 2014
Watch is everything I expected and more. The quality and craftsmanship are as good as watches I own that we're 4 times the money. You can't go wrong with this one!
on March 7, 2014
Well-made, sleek, performs just as advertised. Comfortable leather band. Substantive, but not too heavy on the wrist. I couldn't be more happy with this product.
on September 23, 2014
A bit lighter than I was expecting - my first automatic compared to a Tag quartz that I own, but otherwise was exactly what I was expecting. I haven't noticed any time issues like another reviewer noted. The only reason I am not giving five stars is due to the band - the clasp takes some getting used to and I don't like the quality of the leather. I may switch out down the road, but getting this on a lightning deal, I couldn't beat the price. I was looking at this and a comparable Longines watch for a few months - once I saw this as a deal, I decided to pull the trigger.
on September 28, 2014
Great watch! Everyone has complemented me on it. Seller was great - came in very quickly and as advertised. Very comfortable to wear. i am one satisfied customer!
on December 29, 2014
It is a beautiful watch with the perfect size for me, im 1,74cm.
I was concerned about the leather strap as I'm used to black, but I like it more and more for each day.
I like to wear the watch for smart casual but it is very classic so can be weared for any dress code. I will definitely recommend the watch for everyone and the price is a bargain.
on December 22, 2014
The watch is nice, the only pity is that all the colors on the face are similar, not contrasting enough. And I don't know how to adjust the date, I simply could not find it, or it does not have?
on September 14, 2014
The band is soft and of high quality. Very accurate right out of the box. A great watch for a great price from Jomashop!
on April 28, 2015
Great watch looks nice and well build great value for the price.