Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Baumgartners Plus One Paperback – January 28, 2011
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
FREE! Meet the Baumgartners amazon.com/dp/B0042RUM9G
From the Author
~*~*~*~*~*~FREEBIES from Selena Kitt!~*~*~*~*~*~
- Meet the Baumgartners amazon.com/dp/B0042RUM9G
- Taken amazon.com/dp/B003GDI92Y
- Connections amazon.com/dp/B006WW9FZG
- In the Barn amazon.com/dp/B0068UAZ8I
- A Twisted Bard's Tale amazon.com/dp/B003GDIA0U
- Hannah's Choice
Want MORE Selena Kitt?
- Site: selenakitt.com
- Blog: selenakitt.com/blog
- Facebook: facebook.com/selena.kitt
- Facebook Fan Page: facebook.com/selenakittfanpage
- Twitter: twitter.com/selenakitt
- Tumblr: selenakitt.tumblr.com
- Google Plus: plus.google.com/101627530110642476844/posts
- Goodreads: goodreads.com/author/show/2741079
- Pinterest: pinterest.com/selenakitt/
- APPLE App: itunes.apple.com/us/app/selena-kitt/id449598789?mt=8
- ANDROID App: play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.onseeker.selenakitt&feature=search_result#?t=W251bGwsMSwyLDEsImNvbS5vbnNlZWtlci5zZWxlbmFraXR0Il0
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I had first read "Babysitting the Baumgartners" a year or so ago and I was blown away with just how hot and smutty the story was. So I thought I'd go back to the beginning of the series to read how it all began. That lead me to this "Plus One" book.
M/F, F/F & F/F/M are the sexual orientations of this book and I swear Selena Kitt writes the best F/F scenes around. I'm not usually drawn to F/F as I am M/M but holy smokes she writes steaming hot intimate scenes.
I also love the actual stories that are included within each of the smutty pages so a total bonus.
In the Baumgartner world you don't need to worry about STDs, condoms or jealousy. The stories are not sexually realistic (orgasm multiples and Doc, Mr Baumgartner's stamina is unprecedented) however, if you just go with it and just enjoy it, the choreographed and frequent intimate scenes are sure to please. The fantasy of a triad relationship is front and center and it is nice to just immerse yourself in the fictional possibility. Loved it!
The ending left me the most shocked although in thinking back, I guess it shouldn't have. No doubt there is at the very least a HFN and how Ms. Kitt goes about it is incredible. However, after becoming somewhat attached to both Danielle and the Baumgartners, I really would like to have seen if that HFN could turn into a HEA.
Ms. Kitt never fails in keeping the storyline unpredictable, so even though we may not know where we're going when reading one of her stories, there's always plenty of sizzling erotica to enjoy while we get there. If you're a reader not afraid of exploring a more wickedly adventurous and uninhibited side of a ménage relationship, then this book will surely appeal to you.
One aspect of Selena Kitt's writing that I like, is the slow reveal of details and backstory of the characters. The dialogue is believable, and flows naturally from the situations. The narrative is smooth and deftly written. The descriptions give a true sense of settings and impressions.
As always, with a Selena Kitt novel, the sex is flaming hot, but the story is not about the sex. It's about the relationships, and the character growth. Love it!!!