Bavel Children Kids Bicycle 18 Speed Complete Mountain Bike Aluminum Alloy Frame 20 Inch Wheel
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- The phone is mounted in the lid of the bag in its own padded and elasticated compartment
- Below the phone is a good size, padded storage area suitable for keys, money, tools, gels, camera etc
- High quality, water resistant, padded bag Includes short headphone extension cable with angled 3.5mm jack
- Has a headset jack and an audio extension line, it is convenient for you to listen to the music while riding
- size: 4.8": 18.5cm x 8.5cm x 8.5cm (for 4.2"-4.8" phone, Sumsung S3 etc)
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Frame:20" Aluminum Alloy
Fork:High Carbon Steel / Shockproof / 20" Inch / 28.6*200mm
Brake Type: Disc Brake
Brake:Dual Adjustment Disc Brake / Hole:480mm
Brake Lever:SHIMANO RS-35 Aluminum Alloy B09 Front Brake Shifter:Crown Pull-down QD-08 ￠31.8mm
Rear Brake Shifter:SHIMANO TY-21 Direct Mount Brake Cable Set:Black / Front:660*800mm / Rear:500*460*1600mm 2P
Brake Lever Cable Tube:Front:500mm / Rear:500*280mm SP / Black
Inner Tire:20*1.75mm Butyl rubber A/V
Rim:20*1.75*14G*36H T;28mm / White
Spokes:White/Black (36Pcs Per Wheel)
Spokes Size:Front Wheel:173/175MM / Rear:173/175mm
Freewheel Cassette:TZ-20 1/2*3/32*14-28T
Handlebar Cover:Lever:XH-G07 72mm
Stem:Iron / 28.6*25.4mm
Saddle:Ergonomic design saddle
Seat Post:27.2*1.2T*250mm /Iron
Kick Stand:Aluminum Alloy
1 x 20 Inch Complete Mountain Bike
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Package/assembly: The bike was packaged well and came half assembled. I had to build the seat, screw on the front wheel disc, put on the handle bar and front wheel. I ended up taking it to a bike shop and paid $20 for a tune up for brake/shifting adjustments due to my novice level experience. Included in the box was a couple Allen wrenches and bike tool as well as a 1-page set of instructions (useless/not needed in my opinion).
Pros: Well-made, disc brakes, front shocks, Shimano shifting, comfortable seat, spring loaded kickstand, 18-speed, water bottle mounts (not the holder), and good tires.
Cons: Just one: the bike is little heavy when carrying it. My 8-year old son however can lift it up over curbs.
Misc: I have attached a couple pictures of the bike. Note that I added front/rear lights (did not install the reflectors that were included), bell, and water bottle holder. My son came from a 1-speed 16inch bike with no experience shifting and it took him less than a minute to have it down. Do not hesitate buying this! I have only had it assembled 1-day and my son and I have received several compliments. My son rates it 100 out of 100 and will not stop riding it.
There is a mount for a water bottle which was great. The front shock is nice, although it could be more plush because my kid is not very heavy and probably does not end up compressing it much. I will put a zip tie on it to see how much travel he is using.
Getting the brakes right was a little tricky. The front brake needed a shim to align the disk with the caliper. I fixed on the trail by moving the washer from between the bolt head and shock to between the shock and brake. The rear disk did not need adjusting until after I adjusted the brake level travel and then I noticed there was a wobble in the read disk. I assume it occurred during shipping. But it would have been nice if it was shipped uninstalled like the front wheel.
The bike was a little heavy and I did not see any manual or anything, so you will need to know what you are doing when assembling. The bike tool that came with is really useful for on trail adjustments.
- A great looking bike with awesome features (18-speed, disc brakes, aluminum frame, front shocks)
- Quality components (e.g. Shumano) and well-put together on the frame (e.g. cable routing, mounting methods)
- Daughter loves it, and surely, this would be my dream bike at her age.
- Packaging didn't protect the product 100%, resulting in some cosmetic damage.
- Instructions were crap... tiny print on regular folded sheet of paper, and not specific to this bike.
- The rear derailleur wasn't adjusted correctly (the LO limiter), which allowed chain to go off the largest sprocket and get stuck. YouTube has videos on how to adjust it - there is nothing terribly hard, but you may want to go to a local bike shop and have a professional do it.
- Shifting gears (especially changing front sprockets, and going to lower gears) may be a little hard for younger kids. But it can be avoided by just choosing one speed in the mid-range.
Most recent customer reviews
So far I'm impressed with the overall quality of this bike. It is also lighter than any other I have (I have 6 kids). This Sunday we will give it a run, will see...