|Item Weight||23 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||24 x 24 x 30.5 inches|
|Item model number||DC-866-white|
|Assembled Height||31 inches|
|Assembled Width||24 inches|
|Assembled Depth||24 inches|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
5-Year Furniture Protection Planfrom Warrantech
- Includes parts and labor coverage for mechanical and electrical failures after your product's warranty expires.
- Plan Terms and Conditions sent via email within hours of completing your purchase, please look for an email from "Amazon Support" If you do not receive.
- Provides nationwide repair support as per the Terms and Conditions. If your product can't be repaired, an Amazon Gift Card will be provided.
- Includes free shipping for covered claims, no hidden fees, easy online or over the phone claim process, cancel at any time.
- See Product Description for details including limitations and what is not covered.
Baxton Studio Fiorenza White Plastic Armchair with Wood Eiffel Legs, Set of 2
- Heavyduty white molded plastic seat (matte finish)
- Steel hardware with Black coating
- Straight Wood legs with Black floor protectors
- Assembly required
- Set of 2 contemporary armchairs brings relaxed style to favorite living spaces
- Solid wood legs with artful steel reinforcement and tip-resistant stability
- Contoured seats made of heavy-duty white plastic with matte finish
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Chair measures 24-Inches wide by 24-Inches deep by 30-1/2-Inches high. Seat height is 17-Inches and seat depth is 17-Inches. Arm height measure 26.8-Inches highThe retro simplicity of these classic white accent chairs will instantly enhance the modernity of your room. Each of these contemporary chairs is made from durable molded plastic with an ergonomically-shaped and curved seat. The legs are wooden and include steel hardware in black as well as black plastic tips to protect sensitive flooring. This item is sold as a set of two, and assembly is required.
Compare with similar items
DHP Mid Century Modern Eames-Inspired Chair with Molded Arms and Wood Legs, Lightweight, White
Baxton Studio LAC Plastic Side Chair Set of 2
Giantex Set of 4 Mid Century Modern Style DSW Dining Chair Side Wood Assembled Legs for Kitchen, Dining, Bedroom, Living Room (White)
Baxton Studio White Bucket Chairs w Wood Accent Legs - 2 Pc Set
Dorafair Modern Set of 4 Dining Armchairs Eames Style Plastic Lounge Chairs with Natural Wood Legs Plastic Shell for Dining Room Bedroom Reception Area Kitchen,White
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Material Type||Plastic||Wood||Plastic, Wood||ABS Seat & Wood||Plastic||ABS Seat,Wood Legs|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
While these are clearly not real Eames chairs from Herman Miller (soft plastic and dimensions way off), they are surprisingly good quality. The metal braces are solid, the wood dowels are smooth and well finished without blemishes, and the armchair shell (appears to be injection molded plastic versus fiberglass) is surprisingly well made. I expected the base plates on the chairs to be stuck on with glue (kind of like the original Eames Eiffels - just not with epoxy), but was surprised to find them impregnated in the shell. There's plenty of material around the base plates, I doubt normal use could make them crack out, so the legs are going to stay on.
Assembly was pretty straight forward and easy, no instructions, but not really necessary since the wire frame and wood dowels are already assembled, you just have to bolt them to the shell and tighten (not too much, there should be a bit of play) and they're good to go. One of my chairs dowels was missing one of the black plastic feet, not a big deal since I took them off anyway and put on felt feet so my floors wouldn't get scratched.
About half the people who have sat in them so far thought they were real (we have a Herman Miller Eames lounge chair and ottoman, and Eiffel chair) the people who know what the real ones feel like said they were actually more comfortable because the shell it a bit wider in dimension! And while the plastic is no where near as rigid as the original fiberglass, it's softness adds some comfort.
You might buy these chairs because you want to have a mid century "look" but you'll keep them and use them because they're actually decent quality and comfortable.
Long story short: Pretty, but not for getting lots of use or for larger people.