|Item Weight||15.8 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||23 x 24 x 27 inches|
|Item model number||DC-311W-white|
|Assembled Height||27 inches|
|Assembled Width||23 inches|
|Assembled Depth||24 inches|
3-Year Furniture Protection Planfrom Warrantech
- Includes parts and labor coverage for mechanical and electrical failures after your product's warranty expires.
- Plan Terms and Conditions sent via email within hours of completing your purchase, please look for an email from "Amazon Support" If you do not receive.
- Provides nationwide repair support as per the Terms and Conditions. If your product can't be repaired, an Amazon Gift Card will be provided.
- Includes free shipping for covered claims, no hidden fees, easy online or over the phone claim process, cancel at any time.
- See Product Description for details including limitations and what is not covered.
Baxton Studio Letterio White Cradle Chair
- You will like the feeling sitting on this white cradle chair
- Clean, simple form sculpted to fit the body
- Wire legs are made from chromed steel features solid ash wood base
- features solid ash wood base
- it is quite comfortable, sturdy and inexpensive
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
You will like the feeling sitting on this white cradle chair. Clean, simple form sculpted to fit the body. Wire legs are made from chromed steel features solid ash wood base. This contemporary accent chair perfectly combines comfort and style. Placed naturally, each chair measures 24 inches wide x 23 inches deep x 27 inches high. Seat Height is 15 inches and depth is 17 inches.
Compare with similar items
Modway Molded Plastic Armchair Rocker in White
Poly and Bark Rocker Lounge Chair, White
2xhome - White - Eames Chair Rocker White Eames Rocker Molded Modern Plastic Armchair - Retro Rocker Chrome Steel Eiffel Base - Ash Wood Rockers Living Room Matte Finish
TOV Furniture The Baxter Collection Modern Style Living Room Den Velvet Upholstered Armchair with Gold Frame, Green
Poly and Bark Isabella Lounge Chair, Natural
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Material Type||Metal, Plastic||Chrome, Polypropylene, Wood||Plastic||Plastic||Leather||Wood|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I have attached a few pictures with the Rio cushions. The seat cushion alone makes it comfortable but using an additional cushion for the back makes it quite cozy. My feet fit quite nicely on the floor or propped up on an ottoman if I want to lean back. Best of all it is so easy to slide around a carpeted floor, which is something that I really needed since I like to reposition the chair for different activities.
The chair comes in two pieces since the bottom rocker assembly is already put together so it just requires attaching the 4 provided bolts with the attached tool. :)
Pros: it's very stylish looking
It doesn't take up a large foot print on the floor
It seems for the most part to be well made althought I've only sat in it for short amount of times since baby has not arrived yet
Cons : it def has you tilted back at a very weird angle like you might tip back. You won't bc bottom legs go back far to prevent it but it's a little uncomfortable bc of this and will def need a pillow to keep you from being tilted back too far .
- it came with no instructions whatsoever and 4 extra washers that should not have been included . I went on manufactures website and downloaded the instructions , it was annoying and really should have been packed more carefully
- it had small scratch in seat , again disappointing
- I can't imagine a large person siting in this seat and being very comfortable . I'm 5'4" and 120 and my husband is 6'2" . We are both fine in it but a wider person might feel squished
All in all I hope this chair grows on me more bc we don't have room for a full rocker in this baby's room and it does look fabulous . The part that bothers me the most is the odd angle at which you sit back , hoping a pillow behind lower back will fix that when feeding and rocking baby
I did buy a memory foam cushion for it to make it a bit more comfortable to sit in.
For the price, this is a good buy - more so if you have limited space like us!
My only disappointment is how light weight it is. I have 4 small kids and they scoot the thing all around the nursery. And any time you stand up and sit down it moves around the room because it's so light. So the only thing I could wish for is that the materials were more substantial so that it stayed in once place. Otherwise, I really like it.