|Item Weight||159 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||116.5 x 68.5 x 32.5 inches|
|Item model number||IDS023-SEC-LTB07-White RFC|
|Assembled Height||32.5 inches|
|Assembled Width||69 inches|
|Assembled Length||116.5 inches|
|Assembled Seat Height||17.5 inches|
Baxton Studio Orland Leather Modern Sectional Sofa Set with Right Facing Chaise, White
|Price:||$1,399.00 & FREE Shipping|
Order it now.
- Dark brown bonded leather
- 2-piece sectional sofa
- Polyurethane foam cushions
- Pine frame with black legs and non-marking feet
- Made in Malaysia
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Spacious. Sleek. Urban. The sizable Orland Sectional Sofa is classy and contemporary with a youthful vibe. Each of the two pieces included with this set is made with a wooden frame, firm foam cushioning, and soft white bonded leather. The backrest cushions are removable and secure to the frame with Velcro strips. The sofa and chaise are freestanding pieces that do not adhere to one another. Black plastic legs with non-marking feet finish off the look. The Orland Living Room Sectional is made in Malaysia and should be wiped clean with a solvent of mild detergent and water. This style is also offered with the chaise on the opposite side as well as both configurations in brown bonded leather (each sold separately). Minor assembly is required. Overall dimensions: 116.5 inches wide x 79 inches deep x 32.5 inches high Sofa dimensions: 79 inches wide x 34 inches deep x 33 inches high Seat dimensions: 69 inches wide x 21 inches deep x 17.5 inches high Chaise dimensions: 37 inches wide x 68.5 inches deep x 33 inches high Seat dimensions: 25 inches wide x 56 inches deep x 17.5 inches high Arm height: 26 inches.
Compare to similar items
This item Baxton Studio Orland Leather Modern Sectional Sofa Set with Right Facing Chaise, White
Bobkona Soft-touch Reversible Bonded Leather Match 3-Piece Sectional Sofa Set, White
Poundex F7609 Bobkona Toffy Bonded Leather Left or Right Hand Chaise Sectional with Ottoman Set, Espresso
2 Piece Modern Contemporary Faux Leather Sectional Sofa
Bobkona Poundex Benford Collection Faux Linen Chaise Sofa, 2-Piece, Ash Black
Gotham 3-piece Charcoal Fabric Sectional Sofa Set
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||$126.49||FREE Shipping||$104.49||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Spencer Discount Sales||Furniture Mania||Furniture Creations||Furniture Mania||Furniture Creations||GDFStudio|
|Material Type||Leather, Polyurethane, Pine||Leather||Leather||Leather||Linen, Microfiber||Fabric|
|Number of Pieces||2||3||3||2||2||3|
Top customer reviews
Also, this couch will be the first thing you smell when you walk in from the high quality leather!!
Seriously - I would give this sofa 6 stars if I could. After almost 2 years this thing doesn't have a single problem. Still super comfy...still looks great. It's sat on every single day by my ex-boyfriend. But sadly I no longer own this sofa, when splitting w/my ex I left everything, including my beloved sofa. I am dying to buy another one but I had to replace all of my furniture & one of the two items I was given was a sofa - a 5yr old high end leather sofa from my dad. It's about the same size as this but top grain leather - cost almost $4500 when he bought it new. And while it looks nice & certainly isn't uncomfortable I am still dying to sell the thing & buy another one of these...this sofa is so much better than the one I have now!! Seriously - if this is still available - just buy it...you will love it.
So far so good...this is hands down the best item I am credited with picking out for our house :) it's only getting more comfortable by the day & handles some serious daily use. Like all sofa's the most frequently used area's are noticeably more cushy now...actually - just one area - the one my boyfriend sits on practically every single night while he works & watches TV...the rest is still not too broken in. Only complaint is the cushions do occasionally (very occasionally) make the loud velcro noise...probably need to reposition them a bit. But certainly not something that's really an issue...the sofa is still awesome. Hopefully my ~18mth update will be equally good news...
I obsessed over our recent sofa purchase - and was deadset on buying one we could sit on beforehand. Well turns out I'm way too picky in the appearance/layout to do this (without spending days driving to various stores that might have other options) - I would only consider one with a chaise (a right facing chaise). Not many options in stores for this, especially when you have a somewhat strict size limit. So finally I decided we had to look elsewhere & was seriously nervous about buying one online. But I'm SO glad we did!! Here's what I can say about this sofa:
* Soft - not super soft - but softer than I was expecting (like about a 7 out of 10 in terms of softness - 1 being the firmest)
* Attractive - looks SO much better in person!
* Soft faux leather - the actual material of the cushions is much softer than I expected - I was really pleased with that!
* Seat cushions are attached - you can't remove the seat cushions. I know for some this might not be a good thing - but for us - it's great - it means we won't have nearly as many hotwheels cars under our cushions & whatnot. The back cushions are removable (but a velcro strip keeps them from sliding around)
* The back cushions are super comfy - like just the right softness for lounging.
* Big enough to easily fit 2 people laying out (well - maybe not 2 tall people - we're both under 5'10" and can easily fit with a bit of room to spare).
Our previous sofa was a really firm one - the Karlstad from Ikea (looked great...was terrible uncomfortable if you prefer a soft sofa). The back cushions were terrible - and now that i have this sofa I'm realizing how big of a difference that makes - it's not just about how soft the seat is! But - on the downside - the velcro is currently making a bit of noise if we lean back in a weird way or if my son throws himself at the pillow (and of course then he wonders where the noise came from & tries it again).
It is, as described, just two pieces - completely assembled except the legs- you put on the legs. Legs are included in a pocket underneath the sofa. You can also use it without the legs (although it is quite awkwardly short - BUT - huge bonus of no toys ending up under there).
While obsessing over my purchase I was debating between this one & another Baxton sofa, the Baxton Dobson sofa (also available on Amazon). I went to the Baxton website & found their online sales site (their website is kinda strange - looks more like a blog - but at the very top you'll see 4 links, the last reads "buy baxton studio furniture online" - click this & you'll be taken to a company called Interior Express - they sell only baxton stuff). I contacted someone via the online chat option & asked which of these two sofas was softer. They told me in their opinion this one was - didn't try to sell me on anything - just answered my very simple question. So that was nice - and I bought it minutes later. The only other sofa we considered was one from Ashley - the Alliston sectional - which was a bit softer than this one - but the material (the durablend) wasn't nearly as soft as this turned out to be.
I can't speak to the durability yet I hope it'll last about 3-5 years. We have a toddler & 2 small dogs, so hopefully it withstands the abuse it's most certainly going to get. Either way I'll be sure to update this along the way with anything worth mentioning.
Another HUGE perk for me with this order was a set delivery date at the time of purchase - and it arrived exactly on time, despite major weather issues going on (the winter storm that hit the southeast) creating a backlog of work for the delivery company. They called the day before & asked if necessary if we could move the time frame from 11-2 to 12-4, which I agreed to given the weather issues - but ultimately it was here at 1pm on the expected delivery date - that was awesome. VERY well packaged too.
Ultimately - I'm shocked I bought a $1000 sofa online - never thought I'd be willing to do that - and I'm SO glad I did.
+ The material is everything I'd hoped from the pictures. It does not look or feel cheap at all.
+ The stitching on the brown one is at least as beautiful as it appears in the pictures.
+ The cushions are much puffier than I expected. I think this is a huge Pro, as they will probably become less cushy over time, but their puffiness and the material's texture leads to what is a little bit of a Con - they are easy to slip/slide off of.
- The material is quite slippery, and if you try to slouch, you could easily find yourself slipping too far down and nearly onto the floor. This may be a pro for some people, and it may just be the nature of the material. This is the first non-cloth couch I've ever had so the texture may just take some getting used to, or some breaking in
- the seats are a little shallower than I expected. Meaning, while the seat cushions on the couch section are about 26" deep, the back cushions are so puffy that there is only about 20-21" of real estate upon which to sit or lie. This was a lot less space than my old couch which was very comfortable to lie down and spread out on. It may not seem like a small seat space, but I think the slipperiness of the material may exacerbate the feeling that there is not enough room to plant oneself
- The chaise is shorter in length than I had hoped. According to the product page, under Product Dimensions, the chaise section is listed as 79" long. This is what I had used to measure it for my space, but the ASSEMBLED DIMENSION is actually 69". This is not at all hidden on the product page, but I failed to notice it. The chaise is a nice size for a smaller room, but at only 70", when you feature in the puffiness of the pillows on the back, there is little more than 5' of laying space on this portion. It means the sectional would be pretty short for a taller person to actually lounge on.
- There is only one armrest. This is patently obvious from the pictures and it was of course expected. I still think it is a Con when purchasing a chaise sectional, and I think it's worth keeping in mind when making a decision. I also don't like that the backrest barely extends halfway down the chaise side. Again, completely expected so I don't count it against the couch, just a subjective nitpick about the design. Thankfully, Amazon has lots of nice pillows and shams with which to augment this couch, and I think at least two decent sized pillows are pretty much a necessary addition to this couch.