|Item Weight||3.5 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||2.5 x 9 x 11.2 inches|
|Item model number||SL-755|
|Assembled Height||11.25 inches|
|Assembled Length||2.5 inches|
|Assembled Width||9 inches|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Bayco SL-755 25-Foot Cord Reel with 4 Outlets
|Price:||$21.36 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
- 25-foot cord reel with polarized plug and 4 grounded receptacles
- Thermoplastic insulation; impact-resistant, high-temperature polypropylene housing
- Hand-wound reel for easy retraction; molded carrying handle; bright yellow exterior
- 10 amp circuit breaker can be manually reset when needed; slim profile
- Measures 9 inches long by 2-1/2 inches wide by 11-1/4 inches high; 1-year limited warranty
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
Forget about running more than 1 item at a time or the breaker trips and you will have to push the reset button until your fingers are sore to get it to reset.
The case broke the first time it fell on a soft wood floor from 30".
Reeling in the cord you'll think there's a marlin on the other end.
Cords don't stay in the outlet. The slightest pressure on the cord cause it to slip out of connection and you will need to go wiggle the cord to get it going again.
All in all it is more work than plugging and unplugging from a standard extension cord.
- cord reel allows me to quickly roll up the cord without getting the cord tangled up
- 4 outlets
- resettable circuit breaker
- slim design allows for easy storage.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Comes in very handy while working on crafting and quilting projects
So far the design and mobility of the reeling mechanism works great. For the price it's so worth it. But remember this is not meant to be in a heavy duty job site.Published 6 months ago by Ray
Looks and works as advertised. Feels solid, and winds well. However, 2 of the 4 sockets didn't work off the bat -- namely, I couldn't insert a plug all the way. Read morePublished 7 months ago by Grobyc