Bayco Glass Food Storage Containers with Lids, [24 Piece] Glass Meal Prep Containers, Airtight Glass Bento Boxes, BPA Free & Leak Proof (12 lids & 12 Containers) - Blue
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$20.00 (29%)|
$10.00 extra savings coupon applied at checkout.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
|Material||Silicone, Glass, Plastic|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- [12 PACK GLASS CONTAINERS] BAYCO glass containers include 3 types and 12 sizes：Rectangle container: 2x370ml(1.6 cups),1x630ml(2.7 cups),1x1040ml(4.5 cups), Square container: 2x310ml(1.4 cups),1x530ml(2.3 cups),1x800ml(3.4 cups), Round container: 2x390ml(1.7 cups),1x640ml(2.7 cups),1x970ml(4.1 cups). (Please allow 0.1"-0.3" in differs due to manual measurements, your understand will be much appreciated.) Perfect for several events:gym,leftovers,picnic,portion control,work lunches,travel etc.
- [OVEN,MICROWAVE(Not the lids),DISHWASHER SAFE /FREEZER SAFE] These containers are oven safe below 752℉, you can use them for freezer storage,microwave(not the lids)and dishwasher. Easy to use and easy to clean.It's safe to wash the lids in the dishwasher, but high temperatures over a long period of time can deform the silicone sealing strip at the edge of the lid. Please wash the lids by hand as much as possible.
- [BPA FREE] Bayco Glass Storage Containers are BPA Free, which will maintain the freshness and keep your food odorless.It's made out of borosilicate glass for easy heating and durability.And in order to prevent the rubber seal sticking to the glass containers, please must wash the lids and glass containers before put them away.
- [LEAK PROFF MEETS YOUR NEEDS] These glass containers will be a good helper for serving your everyday food storage needs,not only are these good for dry foods but also our glass containers are great for holding liquids such as juice,Soup and more. The snap locking system forms an airtight and watertight seal,never food spilling over again.you can use them over and over again,save your money,your time,it's easy.
- [QUALITY CUSTOMER CARE]If you are not satisfied with your products or receive cracked products,please contact our store.We will provide the best solution to refund or resend within 24 hours.
Customer ratings by feature
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
BAYCO glass containers are made from high quality borosilicate glass, which can be used for storage, cooking and microwaving. All glass containers are BPA-Free.
24 Pieces Glass Food Storage Containers with Lids(12 lids & 12 Containers)
Including 3 different types and 9 volumes:
12 PCS Lids
2 PCS of 370 ml Rectangle Glass Container, 6.0"x4.4"x3.1", 12.5oz(1.6cup)
1 PC of 630 ml Rectangle Glass Container, 6.9"x5.2"x2.5", 21.3oz(2.7cup)
1 PC of 1040 ml Rectangle Glass Container, 8.2"x6.1"x2.8", 35.2oz(4.4cup)
2 PCS of 310 ml Square Glass Container, 4.8"x4.8"x2.8", 10.5oz(1.3cup)
1 PC of 530 ml Square Glass Container, 5.4"x5.4"x2.5", 18oz(2.2cup)
1 PC of 800 ml Square Glass Container, 6.3"x6.3"x2.7", 27.1oz(3.4cup)
2 PCS of 390 ml Round Glass Container, 5.4"x2.5", 13.2oz(1.6cup)
1 PC of 640 ml Round Glass Container,6.2"x2.8", 21.6oz(2.7cup)
1 PC of 970 ml Round Glass Container,7.1"x3.0", 32.8oz(4.1cup)
Our containers withstand from -4℉ –752℉ (-20℃ – 400℃).
1. In order to prevent the rubber seal sticking to the glass containers, please must wash the lids and glass containers before put them away.
2. In order to make convenient to wash the lids, we design the rubber could take off from the lid easily, so if the rubber seal fall off, please install the rubber seal back to the original position.
|12 Set Glass Containers||10 Set Glass Containers||10 Set 2 Compartment Glass Containers||8 Set 3 Compartment Glass Containers||9 Set 3 & 2 & 1 Compartment Glass Containers|
|Color||White, Blue, Grey||Blue||Blue||White, Blue, Grey||White, Blue, Grey|
|Rectangle Containers||13oz(1.6cup) 22oz(2.7cup) 35oz(4.5cup)||22oz(2.7cup)||22oz(2.7cup)||33oz(4.1cup)||20oz(2.5cup) 22oz(2.7cup) 33oz(4.1cup)|
|Square Containers||11oz(1.4cup) 18oz(2.3cup) 28oz(3.4cup)|
|Round Containers||14oz(1.7cup) 22oz(2.7cup) 33oz(4.1cup)|
|OVEN SAFE(Not the lid)||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|MICROWAVE SAFE(Not the lid)||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I loaded them up with pasta salads and random food to stack in the cooler for camping. Having all the same size containers made packing very easy.
After a few days a lot of the ice had melted and the bottom third of the cooler was all ice. These were submerged for multiple days in super cold water. Not a drop of water squeezed it's way in into any of my food, despite kid hands going in and out of the cooler to help themselves to snacks and moving things all around to find their stuff.
Aesthetically these are ideal for my kitchen because they don't have any obnoxious colours (personal preference, others might disagree). The only thing that could be improved would be to add at least one larger container to the collection. Overall nice product though and hard to beat the price.
1. Hard to beat the price
2. Nice colours
3. Too many size choices
4. Easy to clean them
They break easily if they slip from your hand even at 1 feet height.
First impressions when I unboxed:
1. They were all neatly packed in styrofoam. It fit like a puzzle and you couldn't hear anything sliding/hitting each other which made me immediately think the company cares about the product and packaging.
2. The lids were all covered in cling wrap to make sure they don't scratch each other
3. The glass containers looked so sturdy and the weight is substantial. I immediately put all the glass containers in the dishwasher and handwashed all the lids.
The next day when they were dry I neatly stored them away. A little bulky to store but it's not a big problem. I've been using it for almost 2 weeks and have no problem with it. My food doesn't leak out. I've microwaved food in it and it was fine (without the lids). I love that it doesn't stain like the normal plastic containers because I cook a lot of pasta with red pasta sauce. The lids clamps great with an audible snap. The sizes work great for me because I don't tend to store big amounts of food in a container. Overall love this purchase!
The lids seal tight, and the clamping of the lid to the container is easy. Much better than some of the plastic containers we own, where one or two of the sides won't clamp because the container itself is weak or has warped. The product information that came with the containers said do not cook in the oven or microwave the containers with the lids on them, and I can see why - the silicone seal is very soft. It's great for sealing, but not for microwaving. You really shouldn't be cooling things with the lids on containers anyway, it's dangerous. That's what pressure cookers are for.
The containers stack neatly together and are bulky, but easy to store.
We're definitely going to get another set and get rid of some of our plastic containers.
I've been trying to get rid of all my plastic Tupperware just because I work and heat alot of my food in the microwave and I know it's not very good for your health.
I like this set because it comes in different sizes and its leak proof and don't have to worry about making a mess in my lunch bag and best of all it's so easy to clean. would totally recommend it plus it's really cheap considering it's a 12 piece and glass!
We had the dishes for a month, and used them sparingly. The rim of one of the smaller dishes broke and a small glass shard ended up in one of the bigger dishes during storage. We didn't find it until my wife ate food and felt the glass shard in her mouth.
The price is good and the dish seem good, but how durable and safe are they actually? I hate leaving negative reviews but a glass shard in food justifies the one star. Beware of them.