Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ $6.99 shipping
Bayer Advantage II Flea Prevention for Cats
- Veterinarian-recommended monthly ﬂea treatment for cats
- Kills through contact. No biting required.
- Easy to apply ﬂea prevention for cats
- Starts working within 12 hours, keeps working for 30 days
- Brought to you by Bayer
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
- Kills all flea life stages
- Treats existing and prevents further infestations
- Kills fleas within 12 hours of initial application
- Kills reinfesting fleas within 2 hours
- Works through contact, so fleas don’t have to bite to die
Bayer Advantage II Flea Control Treatment for Cats
Advantage II controls against all flea life stages. Kills through contact. Fleas don't have to bite to die. Advantage II is a convenient monthly topical application that is for use on cats and kittens 8 weeks of age and older, weighing 2 lbs or more.
Advantage II is a fast topical flea control for cats that kills all life stages of fleas. Fleas are killed within 12 hours and, to protect against further infestations, reinfesting fleas are killed within 2 hours. One convenient waterproof application of Advantage II lasts up to 1 month.
Target Parasite - Kills All Life Stages Of Fleas
Fight the misery of biting fleas with Advantage II! This convenient, easy to apply monthly topical kills fleas through contact, so they don’t have to bite your cat to die. Fleas don’t just make your cat itchy, they keep biting and hurting again and again. If a flea is ingested it can also cause tapeworms. Advantage II kills adult and immature stages of fleas, thereby effectively breaking the flea life cycle and preventing flea infestations. Since fleas can be brought into your home by you or other pets without even realizing it, it is important to treat indoor pets too. Remember, if your cat has fleas, you have fleas!
* Advantage II isn’t just great for cats! Advantage II Flea Treatment for small cat 5-9 lbs. is also registered for use on ferrets 10 weeks of age or older, weighing 1 lb. or greater.
*Not for use on humans.
By Advantage II
Size: 5-9 lb | Style: 6 doses
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Compare with similar items
Frontline Plus for Cats and Kittens (1.5 pounds and over) Flea and Tick Treatment, 3 Doses
Frontline Plus for Cats and Kittens (1.5 pounds and over) Flea and Tick Treatment, 6 Doses
Advantage Once-A-Month Topical Flea Treatment for Cats Over 9 Lbs (4 Applications)
Elanco Animal Health Cheristin for Cats Flea Treatment, 6 count
Catego Flea and Tick Control for Cats (3 Pack), 1.5 lb/One Size
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Pets Go Here - Pet Store||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||6.5 x 1 x 4.25 in||6 x 4.5 x 0.5 in||5.7 x 1 x 4.5 in||6.5 x 4.25 x 1 in||4 x 1.25 x 6 in||5.43 x 1.03 x 5 in|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. Price. Yes, this product is expensive. However, it's absolutely worth it. It works very well and I've always felt that my cats not suffering is more important than the price tag. Also, here on amazon is significantly cheaper than other places. (Saved $20 buying it here instead of 1800petmeds)
2. Balding. There are a few things that need to be known for this product. Make sure you are using the appropriate dose for your cats. Weigh them. Do not assume their weight. If they are on the borderline, use the smaller dose or dont use all of the larger one. Also dont put it all in one spot. Make a line from the back of their neck to their shoulder blades.
3. "Frontline is cheaper and does the same thing". Incorrect! Frontline is cheaper but in order for frontline to work, the fleas have to bite the animals. This product does not require them to be bitten.
4. "Fleas didnt go away." You cannot expect any flea product to completely rid your home of them. It takes a minimum of 3 months to completely get rid of them if you actively fight against the fleas. You need to vacuum your floors and furniture every day at least for awhile. You also need to keep up with your laundry and wash blankets regularly, including your bedding. And its also very important to be spraying your furniture down with flea spray. RAID or Hotshot work wonders for this! Spray your furniture and bedding down every night. I also spray in the crevices of my apartment because fleas like to hide.
5. "Fleas were going everywhere so i had to give them a flea bath." Do NOT do this. Them jumping off your pets is a GOOD thing! That means the product is working. If you bathe them before the product has time to set it, you just wasted your money. This is why you need to be keeping up with prevention in your home. Theyre jumping off your animal because the product is working. Vacuuming, washing, and spraying is what will combat the infestation.
You CANNOT get rid of fleas completely in a short period of time so dont expect a miracle. That's where people get disappointed. Let the product do its job and play catch up for the next few months. And make sure you're keeping up with the doses!!
Another big, recent annoyance is that each capsule would not open properly the way it is supposed to. After inverting the cap and twisting, the small plastic "pin" snaps off but still leaves the ampule sealed. Rotten quality control! Pay more money for less quality. Why did Bayer quality go down the drain?
I'm going to the vet to ask for recommendations (NOT another Bayer product!)
Lot No. KP0BNWK KP0BJ1C
A week after I used it- Amazon emailed me telling me to immediately dispose of the rest of the medication. I contacted Amazon for more info and they couldn't (wouldn't?) explain the reason for recalling the medication.
Im wondering if this product is even authentic. 100% avoid!