- Product Dimensions: 7.8 x 1 x 4.2 inches ; 0.8 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 0.8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Amazon only ships this item within the contiguous 48 United States. Other Sellers on Amazon may ship this item to Alaska, Hawaii and US Territories.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B004QMX4RY
- Item model number: 710546020004
- Average Customer Review: 4.2 out of 5 stars See all reviews (4,290 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,299 in Pet Supplies (See Top 100 in Pet Supplies) Manufacturer’s warranty can be requested from customer service. Click here to make a request to customer service.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $3.99 shipping
+ Free Shipping
Bayer K9 Advantix II, Flea And Tick Control Treatment for Dogs
|You Save:||$13.94 (24%)|
- Kills ALL life stages of fleas and prevents development of fleas, flea eggs, larvae, and pupae
- REPELS and kills ticks, fleas, and mosquitoes. REPELS biting flies and kills lice, too
- Kills fleas within 12 hours & kills reinfesting fleas within 2 hours
- Prevents further flea infestation for at least 4 weeks
- Remains effective even after swimming or shampooing
|Special Shipping Information: This product may not be available for 1 or 2 day shipping due to federal regulations that require it to ship via ground ship methods only. This product can only be shipped within the 48 contiguous states.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the Manufacturer
Bayer K9 Advantix II, Flea And Tick Control Treatment, 4 to 10 lbs for Dogs
Kills adult fleas, eggs and larvae. Biting fleas are more than just a nuisance for your dog. Left unchecked, they can cause serious disorders such as flea allergy dermatitis, secondary skin infections, tapeworms, and even anemia. This topical flea treatment lets you stop fleas before they become a problem. Used just once a month, it stops fleas from biting in less than five minutes, killing 98 to 100 percent of the fleas on dogs within 12 hours, and keeps working for a month. The dead fleas can't lay eggs, and the dead larvae can't hatch, breaking the flea's life cycle and halting the infestation in its tracks. A powerful solution, it also repels and kills ticks before they can attach and mosquitoes before they can bite. Applied before the start of flea season, it helps keep your dog from becoming infested in the first place. Used year-round, it prevents fleas from over-wintering in your home to feast on your dog next season. Gentle enough for puppies as young as seven weeks and older, the flea control remains effective even after bathing, water immersion, or exposure to sunlight, without the need for re-application. This package includes six pre-measured doses for dogs weighing 0-10 pounds in easy-to-use applicator tubes. For safety, keep out of the reach of children, and read all warnings and instructions carefully.
|Small dog||Medium dog||Large dog||Extra Large dog|
|Kills fleas within 12 hours of application||✓||✓||✓||✓|
K9 Advantix II offers broad spectrum protection against fleas, ticks and mosquitoes. It is specifically formulated for dogs and comes in a convenient, monthly topical application that not only kills but also repels fleas, ticks and mosquitoes. K9 Advantix II also kills ALL life stages of fleas, repels biting flies and kills lice. K9 Advantix II is for use on dogs 7 weeks and older. EPA Reg # 11556-142
By K9 Advantix II
Size: 11 to 20 Pound | Style: 4-Month
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top Customer Reviews
However, it's the most effective product I've used and it keeps the dogs free from ticks, fleas and mosquito bites.
I realise there are effective natural products out there, but the con's outweigh the pro's for the hot humid Summer.
Also I tend not to bathe my dogs too frequently as I believe Mother Nature didn't design them that way, I give them regular brushings to keep their skin and coat in good condition. They are Chow Chows btw.
Until something better comes along, this is the one for my dogs.
Glad someone found my review helpful...
I'd just like to clarify that I have 4 dogs and only one had irritation, but I can't say for sure that Advantix caused the irritation as Chows have sensitive skin.
Also his skin is OK now.
I did research all the active ingredients and none are shown to be (too) hazardous to dogs.
My dogs do go offroad and ticks still do jump on but they die when they bite, whereas when I used Frontline I regularly found ticks embedded in their skin sucking away and I had to remove them... yuk!
Update: I've been using this product for 3 1/2 years and my dog has never had a tick and I live by the woods and walk him by that area. Just a few days ago, I noticed his first tick on him. However, due to this awesome medicine it was dead already. So glad my little guy is protected. Fyi, ticks detach with vinegar in case you're in a bind.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
my shepherds play with each other, and wrestle.... can't use this product as it applies topically behind the neck, where my pups bite each other.