Industrial Deals HPC Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Red and Rose nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New year, new music. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon startrek startrek startrek  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now

on December 15, 2017
I love this "little" pot. "Little" is relative though because I had a huge pot that took 5 gallons of oil to fry a turkey and the whole process was a mess. This is perfect, 3 gallons of oil (which is the size most commonly sold in my area), 20 pound turkey, and in less than 3 hours I have perfect juicy turkey. (about 3 hours is the oil heat time and cook time combined depending on turkey size).

Pros:
Size: 16 inches to the rim and 13.5 inches diameter
Tall (necessary for bubbling oil - I love this feature)
Big (I fit a 22 pound turkey. Any bigger is a fire hazard because the sides of the turkey will touch the sides of the pot and could cause the oil to overflow. But it could potentially fit a 25 pound if you live dangerously).
Max fill line on the side of the pot (3 gallons of oil is barely an inch below this line - convenient for gauging how much oil you need)

Cons: None so far with 3 uses
on December 5, 2017
This is a valuable edition to my cooking options! We fried a 14lb turkey in it with plenty of room. No issues at all. The injector is well built as well as the pot. The lid fits snugly with no gaps.

My only issue is with the thermometer. It stuck at 360 degrees and didn't go higher. When I used my digital thermometer I discovered the oil was over 410 degrees! Invest in a better thermometer, or test manually as I did on the first run.

Looking forward to the crab / shrimp / crawfish boil!
on January 9, 2018
4 fried turkeys in and still going strong. Inside cleans well even after letting site for a few days after frying. Bottom is a bit warped but that is to be expected for a thin aluminum pot. I did use it on a VERY COLD day so that may have added to the problem. Overall if using to fry a turkey or other items a few times a year this is worth the money.
on January 12, 2018
I ordered this for my husband after his fryer pot finally wore out with a hole in the bottom. We fry multiple turkeys every year and needed a sturdy replacement pot pronto. He said that he liked this one even more than the original and the additional accessories were a great bonus. We were extremely pleased with this purchase!
on December 18, 2017
I have not had any issues with this at all. I have fried 4 turkeys and a chicken in the last 2 months and the pot looks and works the same as when i bought it. I did put the lid in the dishwasher and it got discolored but it still works. It is a thin pot but that hasnt affected anything.
on April 18, 2017
Worked perfectly at $40 - I'm sure it still works well at $25 (what a difference! but I did buy it in November...)
on March 2, 2017
This came with everything I needed to fry a turkey or chicken it works great and cleans up easy. A funnel will help to pour the oil into a container to store for re-use
on November 9, 2016
In an odd situation, I wound up with a cooking basket with no pot that it would fit in. I bought this because it was the right size for the basket so I could cook crawfish, and it was the best deal since it came with the kit. Worked as expected.
on November 17, 2017
Bought it to brew beer ... worked great. Trying a turkey this next week. Love it!
on January 14, 2018
This deep fryer is big enough and made well. Can’t wait to use it again.