Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 1,183 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,243 reviews
on November 26, 2013
Very simple to use does precisely what you'd expect it to do. Yes, you will eventually lose the o-rings that come with it. No, it's not a big deal.

The o-rings are standardized.

AS568A-012 that's the size you're looking for.

Fractional:
ID: 3/8"
OD: 1/2"

Actual
ID: 0.364"
OD: 0.504"

If you're wanting to order them online and have them shipped to you McMaster-Carr sells them at the price of $7.26 (plus s/h) for a pack of 50. At McMaster-Carr you're looking for item number 9396K17. This particular item number is silicone with a temperature range, in Fahrenheit, of -65 to +425. The item is FDA compliant so it's food safe.

This thing works great for what it is and I do not understand the hatred for o-rings not being easily replaced. Yes it'd be nice for them to toss a few extras in, but I understand why the company doesn't just sell the o-rings. They're easy to obtain, for cheap, from numerous suppliers.
review image review image
88 comments| 167 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 22, 2016
So, first timer here trying to inject a turkey. Used the needle with multiple holes since my sauce was liquid mostly (no chunks etc), and I wanted the best saturation I could get. Perhaps there were instructions somewhere (I didn't look very hard), but either they are hidden/missing, or I was just too excited to start sticking that bird.

Anywho, I stick it in deep, plunge, then extract to stick to a new area. WARNING!!! As soon as the first hole in the needle comes out, all the pressure you just created in the bird comes squirting back out that hole. Maybe some one-way valves would help, but eventually, stuff leaks.
this is a well made heavy duty stainless steal meat injector. this is so much better then the cheap plastic injectors I've been using wished I bought this years ago. the needles are 6" long & work very well. I don't see any problems with cross threading when putting together like one reviewer have stated I guess it could happen if your not careful. this injector works great just remember to keep the rubber seal oiled I use vegetable oil that way the seal won't roll up and come off. I think this was worth the money I would buy this again.
review image review image review image review image review image review image
on March 19, 2017
Super heavy duty stainless steel marinade injector. This is by far the best one I have ever owned. It is easy to load and use and will last years as it is a quality made product. The two types of needles on it allow for both straight liquid injections and larger holes allowing for minced herbs to be injected. I did not have to puree everything before I put the garlic marinade into the turkey. Great great product. Thank you!
on March 27, 2017
Okay so I like this, but I hate it too. Sometimes it gets stuck when I'm trying to pull it out, or push the juices/marinade in. It's heavy, so it's hard to do with one hand, so if you're working in the kitchen or at the grill alone it can be a pain. That being said my Turkey's and Rotisserie Chickens have never been so juicy and tasty, so it gets the job done.
on October 16, 2015
The needles are strong and do a good job at puncturing the skin of the brined animal. I managed to break the needle on the GrillPro 14950 Marinade Injector when I was doing a whole pig that is what pushed me to this item, however in my opinion, this is too large to use on pork butt/shoulder or brisket and I replaced the failed grillpro, this is however is great for whole pig. I will note, my injection is generally a water like consistency, not think like a gravy, so the size of the needle does make control a little harder. It's packaged well, and comes apart pretty easy. I do have a complaint about the amount of pressure required to move the plunger inside the reservoir and that is why it's rated 4 stars.
on December 1, 2016
Fantastic injector. This is one of the more inexpensive ones on Amazon, but it is very high quality. It is packaged very nicely, and there are extra seals/O rings for each nozzle and for the main chamber plunger. It is solid, and easy to use. It comes apart for easy cleaning, too. I used it on Thanksgiving to inject a turkey that was smoked. My only minor complaint is that the holes that go up the side of the nozzle to inject the liquids maybe go up a little too high. When you're injecting the meat, you need to make sure the nozzle is inserted past the last hole, otherwise the liquid will spray out of the exposed hole. This isn't a problem for most of the turkey that I was injecting, but there were a few spots where it was tricky to insert it deep enough.
on December 31, 2016
this product works great when you have the single opening needle on it, however when you're using the needle with holes up the sides its nearly impossible to get full of injection because the holes go up to high. you have to put the injector marinade into a tall slender container to have a chance at it...bummer.
I like this marinade syringe. My hope is that it will last. My concern is the rubber ring washer which enables the pressure to be maintained. This may be weak point as it has been in others. Finding a new and snugly fitting rubber ring is just about impossible. But, I do hope this one lasts. I remind everyone...make sure you hand wash every component you use, by taking it all apart and washing and rinsing carefully and allowing to fully air dry before putting it way in a sealed bag or container to be ready for the next use. We usually brine but for those times you do not have a day up to a week to brine, just inject everywhere you can in the meat and allow it to sit awhile so the brine can spread out in the meat and smoke.

Bon Appetit!
on December 1, 2016
I'm so happy that I went with this injector vs other ones. I initially bought this one for the two different needles, but was pleasantly surprised when I opened the package to find additional replacement gaskets. If you've read reviews on various needles, you'll come to find out that gaskets are the #1 reason for failure for these style of injectors.

Anyway, I've used my injector mulitple times with great success, this one was definitely worth the coin.