Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on February 23, 2017
Fit and works perfectly
on March 18, 2016
just want we were looking for, works like a champ
on March 13, 2016
Exactly as advertised, great item.
on October 10, 2016
Great Product Quick Shipping
on November 19, 2015
Great for wing night
on February 22, 2014
As much as this cost you would think it work flawlessly, but it clouded up inside the glass and is hard to read. I does give an accurate temperature reading, but I really have to look closely to see what it is.
2 people found this helpful
on December 11, 2015
AS ADVERTISED
on July 28, 2017
It does the job, but I like the older version where I can see the temperature numbers without the "dummy proof" color-coded feature.
on May 9, 2015
I purchased this item for someone else who owns the fryer. As far as I am aware it met their requirements and is working as expected.
on June 3, 2015
I bought this thermometer to replace my old outdated thermometer on my Bayou Classic deep fryer item arrived fast and well packaged and for the most part accurate serves my needs overall awesome product.
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.