- Product Dimensions: 52 x 21 x 16 inches
- Shipping Weight: 96.8 pounds
- ASIN: B000N2ZZJQ
- Item model number: 4000-XL
- Average Customer Review: 85 customer reviews
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#662,789 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- #807 in Exercise & Fitness Home Gyms
Bayou Fitness Total Trainer 4000-XL Home Gym
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Home gym offers ideal way strengthen and tone while improving flexibility; device utilizes your own body weight for resistance training, eliminating need for free weights.
- Adjust percentage of body weight lifted, from 4% to 69%, by moving incline up or down; 4 program cards from warm-up to cool-down.
- Comes fully assembled, and folds and rolls for easy storage; 11 levels of resistance, Super Tuff rollers, three- and four-point pulley system, double-stitched box cushion, and oversized castors.
- Measures 20 by 48 by 94 inches (W x H x D) open and 20 by 50 by 14 inches (W x H x D) folded; glide board measures 14 by 46 inches (W x D); 385-pound user capacity and 97-pound weight.
Customers also shopped for
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought related items also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Bayou Fitness Total Trainer 4000-XL Home Gym
Introducing the Bayou Total Trainer 4000-XL with its striking patriotic red, white and blue logo on the cushion. The 4000-XL has a 385 pound user capacity with 11 levels of resistance. Unlike anything before, the new Super Tuff Roller System (TPU-90-AE) delivers an exceptionally smooth ride that is unparalleled to any unit on the market today.
Each Total Trainer comes with exercise cards that allow you to personalize and track your training program. You select the programs that meet your needs ...from the Warm-up/Cool Down Program to the Total Body Circuit Program.
To reach your optimum health and fitness level, strength training is a definite must. Strength training is exercising with resistance. The Total Trainer utilizes your body weight for resistance, eliminating the need for heavy weights. You can adjust the percentage of your body weight lifted by moving the incline up or down. This gives you safe and effective results.
If you want to lose fat and slow down the aging process, you must strength train to add muscle, burn calories, and to look and feel young again. In short, you need Total Trainer.
TOE BAR INCLUDED:
Included with the 4000-XL is our new Pilates Toe Bar. The Pilates Toe Bar can truly revolutionize your workout by giving you a full-range of strength, aerobic and Pilates exercises.
a) Fully Assembled
b) 11 Levels of Resistance
c) 14" x 46" Glide Board
d) Super Tuff (TPU-90-AE) Rollers
e) 3 & 4 Point Pulley System Deluxe Double Stitched Box Cushion
f) Strength Training Attachments and Accessories Include: Toe Bar, Bicep Curl Press Bar, Power Weight Bar for Adding Free Weights, Pull-up / Push-up Bar, Sit-up Cuff Strap, Heavy Duty Squat Board, Independent Twin Handles, and Dual Leg Cuffs
g) Four Program Cards, Instructional Manual and DVD
h) Oversized Castors for Easy Transport
i) Folds and Rolls for Easy Storage
j) Folded Footprint - 20" x 14" x 50" in Height
k) Open Footprint - 20" x 94" x 48" in Height
l) 385 Pound User Capacity
m) Maximum User Height 6' 7"
n) Shipping Weight - 106 Pounds
o) 1 Year NO HASSLE Parts Warranty
A four-point pulley system allows smooth, fluid movement.
- Comes fully assembled
- Folds and rolls for easy storage
- 11 levels of resistance
- Super Tuff rollers
- Three- and four-point pulley system
- Deluxe, double-stitched box cushion
- Oversized castors for easy transport
- Measures 20 by 48 by 94 inches (W x H x D) open
- Measures 20 by 50 by 14 inches (W x H x D) folded
- Glide board measures 14 by 46 inches (W x D)
- Lift from 4% to 69% of your body weight
- Six-foot, seven-inch maximum user height
- 385-pound user capacity
- 97-pound weight
Attachments and Accessories
- Biceps curl press bar: Bar is interchangeable with the conventional twin handle system for improved versatility
- Power weight bar: Allows you to add standard free weights to the Total Trainer, increasing resistance while performing exercises such as leg squats, calf raises, etc.
- Pull-up/push-up bar: Attachment can be used for an assortment of exercises including pull-ups, chin-ups, shoulder press, behind neck press, and push-ups
- Sit-up cuff strap: Cuff strap has been lengthened to accommodate larger shoe sizes
- Heavy-duty squat board: Upgraded attachment for leg squats, calf raises, and many other lower body exercises
- Independent twin handles
- Dual leg cuffs
- Toe bar
- Four program cards
- Instructional manual and DVD
This piece of Bayou Fitness equipment includes limited manufacturer's warranties against defects in materials and workmanship of one year on parts.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Legal DisclaimerFree Toe Bar! Brand New From Online Authorized Distributor Full Warranty
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- Solidly built frame
- Enough accessories for a varied, full-body workout
- Four-point pulley system is a nice addition to the standard 3-point
- Better overall quality than other machines at this price
- Key components do not seem as well built as my old 3000. The locking handle and a pulley attachment handle both broke recently. Also, while the glide board seems much smoother than my old machine ever was, it doesn't align as well side-to-side, often resulting in a slight drag on the rails.
I'll update this review after I see about replacements.
Also the black, plastic clamp that holds it in its closed/folded position came broken. When I close it I just lay it down. It's a little thing but it still pisses me off and my schedule would have made dealing with a return even more upsetting. So it takes up more floor space when not in use because of this.
Otherwise it's decent equipment I guess. Though it seems a tad too pricey for all I've experienced.
I am having one issue. I do inclined pullups (without the cable), and find that on the highest setting (11) with the 100 lbs added to the slider, I pull myself along the slider, which stays at the bottom of the rails. Is there some accessory that can be used to prevent this? A strap or something? This arrangement (level 11 with 100 lbs on the slider) is required to approximate doing real pullups at my full body weight.