Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Bayou Fitness Total Trainer Pilates Pro Reformer Home Gym PilatesPro
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Durable, affordable Pilates reformer offers an ideal way to strengthen and tone while improving flexibility
- Device utilizes your own body weight for resistance training, eliminating need for free weights; comes fully assembled, and folds and rolls for easy storage
- Comes with Pro AB Crunch Strap, biceps curl press bar, power weight bar, pull-up/push-up bar, sit-up cuff strap, heavy-duty squat board, independent twin handles, three- and four-point pulley system, and dual side glide board pulleys
- Pilates accessories include toe bar, shoulder pads, resistance bands, dual leg cuffs, and instructional Pilates video
- Includes limited manufacturer's warranties of one year on parts
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Bayou Fitness Total Trainer Pilates Pro Reformer Home Gym
Looking to lose weight? Achieve shape and definition? Then, you need Total Trainer!
Getting into the best shape of your life doesn't have to be difficult. You can get into great shape, fast...without gimmicky pills...without paying expensive club dues...without hiring a personal trainer! Today you are going to see how you can lose weight fast and get into the best shape of your life by using the best incline resistance trainer available today...for less money...and in less time.
Bayou's Pilates Pro is truly an extraordinary machine with great gym quality strength & circuit training options for men & women plus an excellent Pilates program.
A lot of women want the long lean muscles they get from a good Pilates workout plus the added flexibility and core strength! Total Trainer is designed to help you maximize your workout!
Bayou Total Trainer is the SAFEST, EASIEST, and MOST EFFECTIVE way to get into the BEST shape of your life! Let Bayou Trainer help you achieve the RESULTS you desire in the privacy of your own home. Just 20 to 30 minutes a day, 3-5 times per week, will give you the results you have always wanted.
a) Fully Assembled
b) 21 Levels of Resistance
c) 400 Pound User Capacity
d) Maximum User Height 6' 7"
e) Chrome Plated Side Rails
f) 14" x 46" Glide Board
g) Ball Bearing Rollers
h) Deluxe Double Stitched Box Cushion
i) Folded Footprint - 20" x 14" x 50" in height
j) Open Footprint -20" x 94" x 48" in height
k) Strength Training Attachments Include: Redesigned Pro AB Crunch Strap. Bicep Curl Press Bar, Power Weight Bar for Adding Free Weights, Pull-up Push-up Bar, Sit-up Cuff Strap, Heavy Duty Squat Board, Independent Twin Handles, 3 & 4 Point Pulley System, and Dual Side Glide Board Pulleys
l) Pilates Attachments Include: Pilates Toe Bar, Pilates Shoulder Pads, Pilates Resistance Bands, Dual Leg Cuffs, and a Pilates Video
m) One-year NO HASSLE Parts Warranty
The reformer comes with every piece of equipment you nee to achieve a strong, toned physique.
- Comes fully assembled
- Folds and rolls for easy storage
- 21 levels of resistance
- Chrome-plated side rails
- Ball bearing rollers
- Deluxe, double-stitched box cushion
- Measures 20 by 48 by 94 inches (W x H x D) open
- Measures 20 by 50 by 14 inches (W x H x D) folded
- Lift from 4% to 69% of your body weight
- Glide board measures 14 by 46 inches (W x D)
- Six-foot, seven-inch maximum user height
- 400-pound user capacity
Included Strength Training Attachments
- Redesigned Pro AB Crunch Strap: With a new shape and longer length, the ab strap's creative design allows for more comfort through the shoulders and neck, while helping you develop tighter, more defined abdominal muscles
- Biceps curl press bar: Bar is interchangeable with the conventional twin handle system for improved versatility
- Power weight bar: Allows you to add standard free weights to the Total Trainer, increasing resistance while performing exercises such as leg squats, calf raises, etc.
- Pull-up/push-up bar: Attachment can be used for an assortment of exercises including pull-ups, chin-ups, shoulder press, behind neck press, and push-ups
- Sit-up cuff strap: Cuff strap has been lengthened to accommodate larger shoe sizes
- Heavy-duty squat board: Upgraded attachment for leg squats, calf raises, and many other lower body exercises
- Independent twin handles
- Three- and four-point pulley system
- Dual side glide board pulleys
- Toe bar
- Shoulder pads
- Resistance bands
- Dual leg cuffs
- Instructional Pilates video
This piece of Bayou Fitness equipment includes limited manufacturer's warranties against defects in materials and workmanship of one year on parts.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top Customer Reviews
First let's talk price. The Total Gym's price is about $1800.00 the last time I checked. The Total Trainer has a cost of around $500.00. Now let's talk quality. I am a big guy (usually hover around 260 pounds at 6 feet tall) so not only was my weight a concern, but also my height and whether I could get a full range of motion with the exercises. On the Total Gym, my movements on the machine were tricky, due to its lighter construction and its propensity to wobble when I was on it. Additionally, I could not get a full range of motion on several of the movements on the Total Gym. However on the Total Trainer, I have experienced no wobbles at all. This machine is rock solid. On the Total Trainer I am able to perform all of the exercises comfortably. The third thing to compare is the accessories that come with this machine. The Total Trainer includes many more, which would cost additional money for the Total Gym. Finally, exercising on this machine is fun. In fact the first day that I had it, I enjoyed it so much I did 2 complete workouts. I paid for that in aspercreme and Tylenol (don't do that). For a person like me that enjoys power-lifting, but can't get to the gym anymore, this machine is perfect. I can't believe the level of workout that this machine gives me. I highly recommend it. My only complaint is that the machine does not have enough resistance for me on the bench press movements, or the squat movements. The machine also does not allow deadlift style movements to be performed. However, I am stronger than the typical person and if you are like me then you know that this machine will never totally replace a power rack and an Olympic bench (free weights), but still an excellent buy!!!! I really love this machine, and can get a full body workout on it. Thanks!!!
The board has a much thicker pad on it than the Total Gym, and the entire machine is built better. The rails are bigger, the rollers are guaranteed for life as well as the pulleys and cords. I use it for about 25 minutes a day, 3 times a week and I am in the best shape I have ever been in.
I bought it because of the price compared to the Total Gym. What a HUGE price difference. The Total trainer comes with ALL the attachments you will ever need.....though I did buy the new double leg attachment and some Pilates hand and foot loops which are more comfortable, IMCPO, than the ankle straps and are much easier to use...just slip your feet into the foot loops and you're ready to go. The Total Trainer Pilates also comes with all the Pilates attachments! How cool is THAT?! It's very easy to switch between the Pilates and regular workout too. That's a huge plus.
The Total Trainer is one well made piece of equipment! I have yet to have a problem with anything on it. It glides smoothly. The attachments attach in seconds and I use them all. It folds up extremely easily, though I leave mine out Monday-Friday and only fold it up for the weekend, but folding it up takes only seconds...literally, I promise!
This really is the best purchase I have ever made. I LOVE working out on the Total Trainer. It's easy, fun and most importantly...IT WORKS! I have lost 30 LBS and am still going. It is so NOT boring. There are so many different exercises you can do it's impossible to become bored with this machine.
If you're in the market for a home gym, BUY THE TOTAL TRAINER. You won't regret it.