- File Size: 4003 KB
- Print Length: 248 pages
- Page Numbers Source ISBN: 1544875487
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publication Date: March 16, 2017
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B06XPXJ9VQ
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #86,613 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
|Print List Price:||$12.99|
Save $9.00 (69%)
Bayside Promises: A Sweet Romance (The Hunters Book 8) Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
|Length: 248 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Matchbook Price: $0.00
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
Sullivan couldn't believe Haley was back & the chemistry he fought in high school was still there. He wants to get to know her again but small things keep pushing them apart. His temper doesn't help. Can they find a way to trust each other?
An enjoyable read, Bayside Promises is a tale of the journey Haley makes trying to deal with her memories of abuse & the way it still makes her react. The characters are strong but vulnerable in many ways. Haley's sister adds so many dimensions to the book. She's trying to grow up but keeps making mistakes & convincing Haley to give her another chance. The interactions between Sullivan & his brothers & Haley & her sister are very realistic & help to pull the reader into the book. Very good book.
This book was so well written that it was hard for me to read at times. Haley has never let go of the hurt, anger, and pain from her father's abuse. The damage reaches pieces of her that she never even realized. Now that she's fallen in love (without admitting/realizing it) she's sabotaging her chance at a future. Sullivan wants to be with Haley, but bad past relationships make him overreact to every perceived slight. Never were two people so right and so wrong for each other.
Human vulnerabilities, misunderstandings, poor communication. New love, family ties, second chances, emotional healing and growth. This book has it all along with a good story and lovely characters. Very enjoyable read.
I received a free copy of this book but was not required to leave a review.
Most recent customer reviews
I loved the setting in this story.Read more
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Romance > Clean & Wholesome
- Books > Romance > Contemporary
- Books > Romance > Romantic Suspense
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Contemporary Fiction > American
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > Family Life
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Clean & Wholesome
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Contemporary
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Inspirational
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Mystery & Suspense > Suspense