Bazoongi 48" Bouncer Trampoline with Handle Bar
|Price:||$80.92 & FREE Shipping. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Great first trampoline for younger Children
- Features 6 legs for added stability
- Perfect for indoor or outdoor play
- Padded removable handle adjusts easily to two different heights
- Comes with real galvanized springs
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Top Customer Reviews
We researched a lot of trampolines and ended up getting them the Bazoongi 48" Bouncer trampoline for Christmas. It's been a huge hit.
Here are the pros and cons we've experienced so far.
- As shown in the item image, the blue outer ring completely covers the springs. (This is a big deal when you have little kids as you don't want them to get a foot caught between two of those.) My understanding from reading reviews of other trampolines is that many are not built in a way that fully covers these pieces.
- The Bazoongi Bouncer has six legs which I suspect makes it more sturdy than models that have only four.
- For us, 48" is the perfect size for an indoor trampoline. It's big enough to allow the kids adequate jumping space and yet small enough to fit in our not-so-large living room.
- The bar that is attached to the trampoline for support is fully padded - there are no sharp or metal parts exposed. It's also seems to be a great height for both our kids to hold onto.
- The trampoline allows for good jumping. (It has a nice "bounce", which is obviously very important from a fun-factor perspective.)
- The weight limit is 80 pounds, so my husband and I can't jump on it (which is a shame as it looks like a lot of fun.) :-)
- Even with the extra two legs, my son (who is around 50 lbs) sometimes seem to wobble it a little when he leans on the support bar too heavily. This is probably our biggest issue with the trampoline, as it makes me a little uneasy.Read more ›
Before my mom bought this trampoline I had several concerns, especially regarding safety. I thought that the handle bar was only on the side and that my son's arms would not reach it, or that if he reached the handle his feet would not be on the mat, but on the blue cover of the metal springs. My son is close to 3 feet -about 34 inches- and he reaches the handle bar perfectly and his feet stay safely in the mat and away from the spring cover. He still has about two inches from his feet to the spring cover. So the trampoline can easily be used by toddlers. My last safety concern was about the sturdiness of the trampoline and if my son could tip it over if he jumped hard enough while holding on to the bar. To test this I have bounced on it myself. I am 130 pounds and I have jumped on it really hard while holding on to the safety bar. If I jump really hard it buckles, but it does not tip over completely. My son has jumped hard on it while holding on and so far the trampoline has not moved at all. He is 30 pounds so I figure he will not make it tip over for a while, and when he is older the handle will not be necessary. So I think it is pretty safe and sturdy for a toddler.Read more ›
***Within a couple of hours amazon responded to me with...
"We value this kind of feedback, as it helps us continue to improve our store and provide better service to our customers."
"I've checked your order and see it was placed with 'MMP Living', a seller on our website. Because MMP Living's inventory is constantly changing, we can't replace items sold by them that are Fulfilled by Amazon."
"As a remedy to this situation, I've requested a full refund of $69.99"
...This is why I continue to shop with Amazon.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Perfect for my 4 and 6 year old boys! This trampoline has a 100 pound weight limit, so we'll get a few years of jumping in!Published 7 days ago by Catherine Clingan
We ordered this for my son's 2nd birthday. Both he and my 5 year old (65 lbs!) love jumping, together and separately. Read morePublished 12 days ago by LoveMyJack
EASY TO PUT TOGETHER. BETTER THAN THE OUTSIDE BIG TRAMPOLINE. CHILDREN USE IT A LOT AND GET GOOD EXERCISE. VERY WELL PUT TOGETHER. AGREE WITH FIVE STARS.Published 1 month ago by Gary Bodenhausen
I hoped that this would live up to some of the good reviews, but this is what we experienced:
1. Instructions not good
2. Read more
The foam on the handle bar came off within a week. I wish they lasted a little longer. Otherwise, my kids really love it!Published 2 months ago by F. Kenton