Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $4.99 shipping
+ $5.14 shipping
+ Free Shipping
Be Amazing Jiggly Jewels
|Price:||$11.50 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Use polymers to grow these shiny, cold, colorful jewels and crystals
- Let the water evaporate from the jewels and cubes, let them dry out and you can do it again
- 4 experiments all in this one kit
- All non-toxic and fully safety tested
- Includes superabsorbent polymer "jewels", cubes, fish eggs, plastic cups, instructions
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
- Learn about the amazing science of the superabsorbent polymer as you grow giant, colorful, gooey, jelly crystals that look just like jewels.
- Use more super-absorbent polymer science to grow big, colorful squishy "fish eggs" and play the slimiest game of marbles in town.
- Become a jelly-crystallologist as you carefully sort these jelly-pearls, then watch as they grow to giant jelly sizes.
- Uncover the secret of pearls-where do they come from, and why are they made?
- Use your giant jelly polymer pearls to learn about the physics of bounce. Make scientific observations, record your hypotheses, and perform scientific calculatins
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
My daughter is very much interested in science and projects like this and she was fascinated by the growing and changing shapes of these jewels.
I read the instructions and selectively chose a number of topics I knew she'd relate to. For example, we noted how long it took for the jewels to grow, how they felt, what happened once they'd been out of the water for a number of hours, how they bounced, how they felt in our hands.
This would be a great project for the recommended age group, but if like me, you don't like to be too limited by age recommendations and you're willing to be very involved in the whole process, then this will be a great thing to do.
Supervision was a must, but I have to say that I actually really enjoyed doing this project with my daughter.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
It`s fun but kinda messy. My kids likes to bring the tiny balls everywhere, and they breaks and parts everywhere. Read morePublished 12 months ago by baob
Great stocking stuffer! My daughter (7) enjoys growing and shrinking amd playing with them all.Published 17 months ago by melissa hauck
This gift dominated Christmas day for my 9 and 12 year olds. They did experiments and played with these gooey balls all day. Very cool. Read morePublished 18 months ago by Rose
Great easy science experiment. My 3rd grader took it to class for a how to project and the kids loved itPublished 18 months ago by kkandkk
Did not meet the exhilaration and enthusiasm expressed in other people's reviews.Published 18 months ago by BETTY SCHROEDER
a great toy for every little scientist. Our son uses it to practice his fine motor skills and loves it!Published 18 months ago by zaga