Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Be a Circle Maker: The Solution to 10,000 Problems
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Shop Now STEM

Format: Paperback|Change

on December 12, 2011
BE A CIRCLE MAKER by Mark Batterson is 54 pages long and contains excerpts from his NYT best-selling book. These selections are from the first three chapters of Circle Maker and are but a slice of the pie, a bite of the beignet, so to speak. So if you're looking for Pastor Mark's hit book, you'll want to buy the full hardcover edition.

I bought both and am using this smaller version as a primer for my adult Sunday School class at church. It contains the story of Honi and many precious nuggets of insight and wisdom. It is an inexpensive way to get a taste of what it means to "Dream Big, Pray Hard and Think Long".
on December 26, 2011
Batterson's The Circle Maker - give words of inspiration from a Biblical worldview. from uncovering myths of health/wealth beliefs to leading reader to be very specific about their prayers - Batterson had me wanting to underline several times per page. Thank you Mark for living out your dreams and inspiring others.
on January 11, 2012
The Circle Maker will go viral. There are truths in this book that are guaranteed to change the way you think of prayer and will inspire you to become a Circle Maker. If you know of anyone who needs encouragement and answered prayers, this is the perfect gift.
on March 29, 2012
This book has work many wonders. When the reader wants to circle an object like a field to build a church, or a person's health problem, you are actually pin pointing that object for specific prayer. God can answer it. Of course this must come from a concerning heart, not the mind. If you believe God can answer this prayer he can.
on October 16, 2014
Easy to read and understand. This little book makes plain sense and it took very little time to read it. I guess what I liked the most is the example he gave and it has put a good picture in my mind about my prayer life. I heard Jentzen Franklin mention it in a message and I decided to see about getting the book. I'm glad I did and you will be, too.
on June 14, 2013
The entire book could have been written in one word- pray. Pray about everything as the Bible commands. Nowadays people would rather say "make a circle around it" than just say pray, pray, pray. It takes a catchy phrase like 'make a circle' to provide an impetus to get Christians and others to read and dig deeper. The book is entirely true and I believe prayer is the answer to everything, I just think it is a little sad that we have to disguise biblical truths to instill curiosity...
on December 2, 2015
It definitely enticed me to get the full version. I really like anything by Mark Batterson as he seems measured, well-read and a student of the Bible. I would recommend for anyone who would like practical ways to improve your prayer life.
on August 27, 2015
Love this book about prayer! The disciples asked Jesus to teach them to pray, so that tells me prayer is very important in our everyday lives. I have previously experienced several miracles through prayer, but I only thought to ask when I was desperate.
on August 25, 2015
I love all of the Mark Batterson books. I purchased this one in hopes of using it for a women's study but have decided on a different book by Mark Batterson. This will be the first time I have use one of his books and I really think the ladies will like it.
on October 5, 2012
this book helped me get started with all the prayer circles needed in my life. i recommend this book to anyone with problems they are facing or just want God remarkably close. Knowing He is there sometimes makes days easier to handle.