Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 240 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 270 reviews
on April 11, 2017
I found this book after buying Mark Batterson's book "Draw the Circle - The 40 Day Prager Challenge." I found both at the right time that I needed them as I'm working on building a new, strong relationship with God. the book is full of inspirational stories that will help anyone looking to dream big!
on December 12, 2011
BE A CIRCLE MAKER by Mark Batterson is 54 pages long and contains excerpts from his NYT best-selling book. These selections are from the first three chapters of Circle Maker and are but a slice of the pie, a bite of the beignet, so to speak. So if you're looking for Pastor Mark's hit book, you'll want to buy the full hardcover edition.

I bought both and am using this smaller version as a primer for my adult Sunday School class at church. It contains the story of Honi and many precious nuggets of insight and wisdom. It is an inexpensive way to get a taste of what it means to "Dream Big, Pray Hard and Think Long".
on August 4, 2017
I was given this title as book suggestion and I love it. I have given this book to a few people and suggested for more than I can remember. This book might be a little radical for some Christians, but those who are open to a different way of thinking and looking at what God has for you to do please read! This book will lead you to read the other books and/or study guide related to this book. I first read this book approximately 6 months ago.
on August 25, 2015
I love all of the Mark Batterson books. I purchased this one in hopes of using it for a women's study but have decided on a different book by Mark Batterson. This will be the first time I have use one of his books and I really think the ladies will like it.
on May 4, 2017
I bought this for a friend. I have purchased several for other people, since this is so powerful.
on August 5, 2017
This book has Spirit .... and exposes the reality of a good God just waiting for you to ask! Love it easy read, thought provoking. I highly recommend this book
on July 7, 2017
MARVELOUS, A QUICK READ THAT WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE
on March 17, 2017
The book is AWESOME and it is like having the cliff notes of The Circle Maker. Highly recommended for the strength of your prayer life and peace of mind.
on May 3, 2017
Good read. My paster used it
on June 2, 2017