Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 242 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 273 reviews
on April 11, 2017
I found this book after buying Mark Batterson's book "Draw the Circle - The 40 Day Prager Challenge." I found both at the right time that I needed them as I'm working on building a new, strong relationship with God. the book is full of inspirational stories that will help anyone looking to dream big!
on December 12, 2011
BE A CIRCLE MAKER by Mark Batterson is 54 pages long and contains excerpts from his NYT best-selling book. These selections are from the first three chapters of Circle Maker and are but a slice of the pie, a bite of the beignet, so to speak. So if you're looking for Pastor Mark's hit book, you'll want to buy the full hardcover edition.

I bought both and am using this smaller version as a primer for my adult Sunday School class at church. It contains the story of Honi and many precious nuggets of insight and wisdom. It is an inexpensive way to get a taste of what it means to "Dream Big, Pray Hard and Think Long".
on August 25, 2015
I love all of the Mark Batterson books. I purchased this one in hopes of using it for a women's study but have decided on a different book by Mark Batterson. This will be the first time I have use one of his books and I really think the ladies will like it.
on March 17, 2017
The book is AWESOME and it is like having the cliff notes of The Circle Maker. Highly recommended for the strength of your prayer life and peace of mind.
on May 3, 2017
Good read. My paster used it
on June 2, 2017
Terrific tutorial on prayer
on June 7, 2016
We as a group read the book very wonderful things that we have prayed for, came to us.
I feel the connection with God very strong,
We are going to try to have a prayer challenge for the whole Church to join in .
Very good book to read.
on June 21, 2017
okay
on September 19, 2015
This book was shorter than I realized it would be, and it was also an easy read, so I got through it pretty quickly. It was really encouraging though. It gave great examples of prayers to pray and places and people to make prayer circles over. I think I will also read the other books in this group!
on October 16, 2014
Easy to read and understand. This little book makes plain sense and it took very little time to read it. I guess what I liked the most is the example he gave and it has put a good picture in my mind about my prayer life. I heard Jentzen Franklin mention it in a message and I decided to see about getting the book. I'm glad I did and you will be, too.