Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Month Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Country Heat GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon westworldS2 westworldS2 westworldS2  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now Start your Baby Registry

on October 7, 2017
I have a sizable collection of Pastor Wiersbe BE Series books. My Men’s Bible Study group is currently studying 1st & 2nd Peter verse by verse using his BE Series book as a study guide. All of his works are inciteful and articulate, follow verse by verse, and send the students to additional related Scripture. Bible in one hand and a BE Series book in the other pretty much guarantees a fuller understanding of God's Word. Recommended.
on September 23, 2016
Our Senior Adult Bible study group leader chose this book for our Winter study, and we have all been blessed by it's content and insights. The author has a way of explaining in greater detail the Biblical truths that we have heard for years and years and never heard it expressed in this way. We will be looking to other Warren Wiersbe books of the Bible for further study when we finish this one..
on December 31, 2016
Good balance between going into depth in order to encourage further study. Hebrews is arguable one of the most difficult to understand books in the New Testament, so have reasonable expectation about a 10-lesson study which attempts to cover 13 dense chapters of the Bible.
on February 5, 2009
This is an easy-to-read commentary on my favorite book in the Bible. But, it is also one that will not let you off with just feeling good, "blessed," of better informed. It asks, no demands, you to apprehend the confidence we have in Christ, to move on to spiritual maturity to become competent in the Word, the promises of God, and their application and edification of the body of Christ. And, to be committed to persevering in your faith in Christ regardless. If their is one single message in Hebrews, it is that Christ is SUPERIOR to anything else and IN HIM we CAN overcome and become what God always meant us to be.

I found myself saying, "Amen" and "Praise the Lord" frequently while reading...most of the time out loud! And, my copy is now highlighted and marked with personal notes, questions for follow up, and little "Ah, Hahs!"

Buy this commentary. It will bless you significantly!
on December 31, 2011
How do you write a relatively brief commentary on what is considered the most difficult book in the Bible? Only Warren Wiersbe could accomplish this and give a deeper understanding of this book in a one-volume, very readable exposition. I always like to read a couple of commentaries on any book of the Bible that I study. When I found we were going to cover Hebrews in only four weeks in my current study group, I immediately looked for Warren Wiersbe and found what I wanted in his "Be" series. Much more extensive works on Hebrews exist, but this met my need for the deeper insight I was looking for in a suscinct volume.
on January 26, 2017
My wife and I have been reading through Wiersbe's commentaries little by little (I read a paragraph, she reads a paragraph, etc). This is one of his best. Love it. Not just great (light) exposition but one of the most practical of his series. Highly recommended.
on April 29, 2017
This is a very in depth study. I have come away with a much greater understanding of Hebrews. My only complaint is that the author was a bit lengthy in his explanations.
on December 28, 2014
This was one of the most well written commentaries I have read on the book of Hebrews. The writer is clear and concise and really brings the scripture to life in a manner that is easy to understand. It is thought provoking and really enhances your Faith in the Word.
on June 13, 2016
Wiersbe is probably one of my favorite writers. This book was so insightful and meaningful. It digs deep and draws out treasures from God's word like I've never experienced before.

Anazing and highly recommended to those seeking our wanting a deeper relationship with God.
on March 19, 2018
Wiersbe makes the scriptures understandable. Perfect for those of us who love God's Word.