- Age Range: 8 and up
- Grade Level: 4 - 6
- Series: An Albert Whitman Prairie Book
- Hardcover: 40 pages
- Publisher: Albert Whitman & Co (March 1, 1996)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0807505919
- ISBN-13: 978-0807505915
- Product Dimensions: 8 x 0.2 x 10.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 5.1 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 4 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #4,174,529 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Be a Friend: Children Who Live With HIV Speak (An Albert Whitman Prairie Book) Hardcover – March 1, 1996
Showing 1-4 of 4 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It's written by the kids, in there own hand writing and picture they drew.
Some are writing about Hopes and Dreams that they well get better, and a few of ones that seem to have lost the hope and are mostly just trying to learn how to accept it.
Some of the most Amazing ones, are the Children who seem to be more concerned about there Families well being other then there own.
a truly remarkable put together book. That everyone should have a copy of.