Be a Great Stand-up: Teach Yourself: How to master the art of stand up comedy and making people laugh Kindle Edition
See the Best Books of the Month
Want to know our Editors' picks for the best books of the month? Browse Best Books of the Month, featuring our favorite new books in more than a dozen categories.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
Written by a working comic in London, it's understandable to Americans. The principles hold true even if I haven't heard of all the British comics.
He explains how jokes work. His key insight is the punchline comes as an afterthought.
Logan has lots of exercises for generating jokes. It's also good as therapy. Turning positives to negatives and vice versa.
I'm rereading it for the 3rd time. I learn something each time.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Arts & Photography > Performing Arts
- Books > Humor & Entertainment > Humor > Comedy
- Books > Reference > Writing, Research & Publishing Guides > Writing > Fiction
- Books > Reference > Writing, Research & Publishing Guides > Writing > Writing Skills
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Humor & Entertainment > Humor > Comedy
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Reference > Writing, Research & Publishing Guides > Writing Skills