- File Size: 366 KB
- Print Length: 16 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: James Lambert; 1 edition (July 23, 2013)
- Publication Date: July 23, 2013
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00E4PKZ66
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#1,495,498 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #1029 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Spirituality > Personal Growth > Motivational
- #1645 in Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 30 minutes (12-21 pages) > Self-Help
- #3975 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Spirituality > Personal Growth > Self-Help
Be Happy In 24 Hours! Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
In the VICE episode he talked about how angry he was back then and violent and how he had changed and turned his life from violence and anger to peace and happiness. He wrote this book to help others follow his path. So I got it from Amazon kindle free time.
I do like his book, I will say that if I hadn't heard of him before I would have thought he was just another person trying to make a buck with a self help book, but knowing his story and having seen his genuineness (which I really think he should elaborate on in his books), I knew that this man had walked the path and changed his whole outlook.
The book is really short, I think it is worth it, because when you first read it you think its all clichés and obvious statements, but after I had time to absorb it I began to see the "iceberg" underneath.
I really hope I can meet the man someday, but for now I am buying all his books because I want to support him and because his books have helped me.