- Age Range: 4 - 8 years
- Grade Level: Preschool - 3
- Lexile Measure: 330 (What's this?)
- Hardcover: 68 pages
- Publisher: Little Simon; Reprint edition (April 15, 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1442498579
- ISBN-13: 978-1442498570
- Product Dimensions: 6.5 x 0.4 x 7.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 9.9 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 94 customer reviews
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#151,426 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #866 in Books > Children's Books > Growing Up & Facts of Life > Friendship, Social Skills & School Life > Self-Esteem & Self-Respect
- #1259 in Books > Children's Books > Holidays & Celebrations
- #1279 in Books > Children's Books > Growing Up & Facts of Life > Friendship, Social Skills & School Life > Emotions & Feelings
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $3.99 shipping
+ $3.99 shipping
+ Free Shipping
Be Happy! Hardcover – April 15, 2014
$0.63 extra savings coupon applied at checkout.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Monica Sheehan is the eleventh child in a large, boisterous family and learned early on to use humor as a survival skill. She nurtured her artistic talent while working as, among other things, a chimney sweep. She has illustrated twelve books and coauthored two. Monica lives on the Jersey shore.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The pictures used here are adorable and help highlight the points this book is trying to get across.
If you have time do read out this book, I doubt you will regret it! It is a fast, easy and full of those little things we sometimes forget on the high speed race of our daily life.
to apply in your life.
Most recent customer reviews
From the first ("Show up.) to the last ("Be true to yourself.Read more